Postings by Sassy

GO!

Cats and a Clean Home > Automatic/Self-Cleaning Litter Box

Sassy

Purred: Wed Apr 12, '06 4:57pm PST 
the automated litter box is the best thing since cat nip. my people LOVE IT!!!!!
Since i'm an only kitty (for now anyway) daddy changes the plastic bin my smellies go into once a week. mid-week or so i need some more litter in it since i like to kick it all out. its great cause my people can go away for a weekend and who comes to check on me and feed me doesn't have to deal with my smelly litter box. also when my people have company over they can't believe my litter box is in the next room.
my people say its the best thing they bought for me. if and when i get a sister kitty mommy and daddy are going to get a bigger one.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 8:11 am

Cat Health > Why can't I stop farting?
Sassy

Purred: Fri Apr 7, '06 10:20am PST 
after mommy and daddy got me as a kitten i had the worse tooties. they would pick me up and put me down real fast cause i made a stinky. the place where i was adopted from had me eating science diet so thats what mommy and daddy bought. mommy talked to our neighbor (who has 2 kitties of her own) and she recommended Eukanuba. i been eating that and no more stinkies....the only thing that smells bad on me is my morning kitty breath PU.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Molly, Apr 16 1:10 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Answer & Question Game....

Sassy

Purred: Thu Apr 6, '06 5:05pm PST 
i like to stay indoors with my people....it's a BIG scarey place outside.

who here LOVES cat nip???? (2 paws up over here ^-^)
[notify]

» There has since been 271 posts. Last posting by Calico (July 1998-Jan. 2003), Jul 31 5:27 pm

Cat Health > Important animal poison control phone #s

Sassy

Purred: Thu Apr 6, '06 5:01pm PST 
thanks for sharing this info.

PURRS and MEOWS
~sassy
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Azurine Ambrosia, Apr 7 5:30 am

Cat Health > Hartz Is Killing Us

Sassy

Purred: Wed Apr 5, '06 12:23pm PST 
thank you so much for sharing this info.
thats so scarey.
my people will never waste their money and buy hartz.

MEOW!
Sassy
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Arthur (Miss You! '93-'09), Jun 11 10:53 pm

Cat Health > cat swollen eye
Sassy

Purred: Sun Apr 2, '06 3:41pm PST 
yesterday after i posted my husband finally got a good look at sassy's eye. she scrached her cornea. we took some advice from my husband's aunt who owned cats forever plus she's a nurse. she said keep cleaning it out with saline, keep a close eye on it (no pun intended ha ha ha). if it get worse take her to the vet. we also stopped at the local pet store, and a rescue organization was there. we asked their opinion they said the same thing. we got many different opinions.
today shes holding it open way more. as of right now shes has it pretty much open all the way. i keep checking it. no weeping or watering. this morning she had had a few eye boogies, i wiped them off and my husband has been keeping it clean with the saline.
shes still running around, playing, being herself...loud and demanding attentionwink
we'll still keep on a close watch on it and if it flares up again she will be going to the vet.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sassy, Apr 2 3:41 pm

Cat Health > cat swollen eye

Sassy

Purred: Sat Apr 1, '06 5:48am PST 
we noticed off and on one of sassys eyes will get irritated and she'll close it. we usually rinse it with saline solution and it seems to clear up fine.
yesterday we noticed it again and did the same thing. just woke up and her eye is still a little puffy looking and looks irratated.
any ideas what this could be? and can we do something without taking her to the vet (really can't afford it at the time either).
she seems fine. she's up movin around and being her normal happy self.
thanks for any help in advanced.
Liz and sassy
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sassy, Apr 2 3:41 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Hello Everyone!

Sassy

Purred: Fri Mar 31, '06 8:36am PST 
Hi my name is Sassy and my mommy's name is Liz. We live in Michigan.

Just wanted to say Hi!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Harry ~*Angel*~, Mar 31 2:08 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.