Postings by Tigga (1996-2013)

GO!

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Tigga- (1996-2013)

The Chemist

Purred: Sun Feb 3, '13 6:56am PST 
Thank you to everyone who purred for my mum's cat Tigga. Tigga had a very fast growing tumor in his stomach which was possibly related to some other kind of internal malignancy. The dramatic case of paraneoplastic alopecia which he developed in the last week of his life was a sign that the cancer was already spreading in his body. The vet and my mum thought it was best to help Tigga to Rainbow Bridge as he was beginning to suffer. We're thankful that at least it was only a short illness - one month before he seemed fine, apart from having a follicular infection on his chin, then he rapidly developed lots of different symptoms all at once. Thank you for all your support! hug
[notify]

» There has since been -19763.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Tigga- (1996-2013)

The Chemist

Purred: Fri Jan 25, '13 5:51pm PST 
Thanks for the purrs. All test results have been good - I've got 'good blood' for a 15 year old, the vet says! Just waiting for the thyroid test result which seems the most likely condition I might have.shrug
[notify]

» There has since been -19745.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Cat Health > HELP! IS SPINACH POISONOUS TO CATS????

Tigga- (1996-2013)

The Chemist

Purred: Fri Sep 16, '11 8:52am PST 
So shocked and saddened to read about Max frown

There are actually a few of varieties of cat food here in the UK that contain spinach - Felix trays Duck in a Spinach Jelly, Felix pouches "Chicken in a Spinach Jelly" which contains 4% spinach, Felix Sensations "Trout in a jelly with Spinach" containing a minimum of 4% spinach - all made by Purina. The question must be why do they put it in there at all??
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tigga (1996-2013), Sep 16 8:52 am

Tigga- (1996-2013)

The Chemist

Purred: Sat May 1, '10 2:17pm PST 
CLICK HERE TO LIGHT A CANDLE FOR MAXWELL
[notify]

» There has since been -15411.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Cat Health > Getting teeth cleaned... Do I need bloodwork done?

Tigga- (1996-2013)

The Chemist

Purred: Sun Feb 7, '10 5:25pm PST 
You're a two year old, healthy cat - my vet wouldn't push for bloodwork for a dental in a 2 year old healthy cat but would leave that choice to your humans if they wanted to take that precaution- it's your choice.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ♥ TT ♥, Feb 8 6:37 am

Cat Health > Question about drooling after having 7 teeth pulled?
Tigga- (1996-2013)

The Chemist

Purred: Wed Dec 3, '08 11:38am PST 
I had 3 canines removed a couple of years ago, plus some other teeth and I dribble too. Sometimes my tongue pokes out a little, but not all the time - just when I forget that there's no tooth there to keep my tongue in place! I think as long as the drool is clear saliva, then it's OK.
When you get used to your newly arranged mouth, you'll start getting your tongue back under control at least some of the time.big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Cesar, May 6 4:35 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Some good looking stuff for your humans...

Tigga- (1996-2013)

The Chemist

Purred: Thu Nov 13, '08 3:46pm PST 
Cool website Ollie!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by OLIVER, Nov 17 11:39 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > Yo Ho Ho Let's here it for Morgan the Pirate Gato!

Tigga- (1996-2013)

The Chemist

Purred: Tue Sep 16, '08 3:01pm PST 
.......YAYYYY!hamster dance
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Jack Matthew Cash, Sep 19 11:55 am

Cat of the Day & Week > Stony is Cat of the Day!

Tigga- (1996-2013)

The Chemist

Purred: Thu Jun 19, '08 4:09am PST 
Woooo-hoooo, Stony! You make a fine Cat of The Day!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by ♥Kiowa♥, Jun 20 6:48 am

Cat of the Day & Week > RJ!!
Tigga- (1996-2013)

The Chemist

Purred: Thu Jun 5, '08 2:29am PST 
No longer a street cat - Now A MEGASTAR!!!!
happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Rocky Ann Forever, Jun 6 5:16 pm

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.