Postings by Gregg "Zippy" Zipadelli

GO!

Contests and Vote For Me! > Stuff on My Cat Contest!

Gregg- "Zippy"- Zipadelli

I'm as fast as- my name implies!

Purred: Thu May 3, '07 4:54pm PST 
We voted too!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Trixie, May 9 8:35 am

Food & Nutrition > wellness and my sensitive stomach

Purred: Fri Jan 5, '07 5:09pm PST 
We're sorry to hear that you're having troubles!
We tried Wellness too and while Toni was fine, I had runny poos. Mommy always switches our food slowly (taking up to two weeks), but even after 3 weeks, I was still having troubles. She switched us back to Innova Evo, and voila, the runs ran away! It is expensive so we were hoping to find something a bit cheaper but that still has quality ingredients. Mommy now know that for me, it's Evo only!
Zippy
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Rocky Ann Forever, Jan 5 5:49 pm

Food & Nutrition > I need to start eating wet food. Merrick Vs. Innova?

Purred: Thu Jun 29, '06 10:06am PST 
Hi Allen -
We eat Merrick's most of the time and love the variety of flavours. We have tried the Innova wet food, but since there is only one flavour, we get bored with it very quickly. We have also tried Wellness wet, but I tend to get 'pudding poo' every time we have Wellness. So, we stick to Innova Evo dry and Merrick's wet.
Good luck finding something you like!

Purrs and headbutts,
Zippy
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Gizmo, Jul 5 5:43 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Any Canadian Cats Out There???????

Purred: Fri May 5, '06 5:47pm PST 
We're Canadian kitties, too! We live in London, Ontario. It's been so warm here, Toni and I have been investigating the bugs, birds and squirrels in our back yard (supervised by Mommy & Daddy, of course **pouts** ). Toni discovered today that she can climb the really high cedar tree in the yard and Daddy had to get the ladder to get her down!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Orion, Mar 17 8:59 am

Cat Health > Do you let your kitties go outside?

Purred: Mon Apr 24, '06 1:50pm PST 
Toni & I get to go outside if we have our harnesses and leashes on. I like to wander the yard, checking out all the boundary fences to make sure nothing has been disturbed. Toni sits by the fence to the neighbours yard and watches the birds come and go at the bird feeders. Toni also tries to escape when someone comes in the house through the back door.
Mommy says they're going to build an enclosure this spring so we can spend time outside without our harnesses and leashes.
Our sister Pepper (at the Rainbow Bridge) used to go outside all day in the summer, and never left the yard, unless someone left the gate open.
[notify]

» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Dash, May 19 2:56 pm

Cat Health > I think I'm sick

Purred: Fri Mar 24, '06 9:21am PST 
When my Mommy & Daddy brought me home from the shelter three weeks ago, I was sneezing and coughing too. When they took me to the vet, they said it was feline herpes, and gave Mommy some Lysine for me to take. I hate the taste, but my silly sister, Toni, loves it! A week later, Toni had large tears coming from her left eye, which turned into green gook the next day, so she was off to the vet and was given antibiotic eye drops.
On Wednesday night, I was having trouble breathing and was gagging like I was gonna puke, and Mommy could hear congestion rattling in my chest. So, we went back to the vet and Toni came too because her weepy eye had come back again. Even though herpes is a virus, we're now both on antibiotics (doxycycline?) to clear up any underlying infection.
Coughing and sneezing can be signs of several different viruses, so it's important that you see the vet ASAP.
Hope you feel better soon.
Zippy
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Sweetie (1996-2008), Mar 29 8:49 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.