Postings by ♥Morgan The PirateGato

GO!

(Page 1 of 81: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Kitten Corner > My kitty has bad gas
♥Mor- gan The- PirateGato

You Gotta Love- Me, I'm a Pirate

Purred: Mon Jan 28, '13 2:24pm PST 
ProPlan cans are great food. Gas can be caused by worms, or a change in diet. You may want to order some FortiFlora and put that in her food. It's inexpensive on Amazon.com.

That stuff is great - it helps with their intestinal tracks, and they love it! It can be used sprinkled on top of food if a cat isn't in the mood to eat. We call it Kitty Crack.

For dry you may want to try Evo Chicken & Turkey - it's made for kittens & adults - very low carbs and no ingredients from China.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Mia, Feb 10 12:27 pm

Food & Nutrition > Supplement question

Purred: Sat May 21, '11 3:52pm PST 
Meows Shadow - Doggys can have some things we kitties can't have.

The ONLY supplement we are allowed - well actually I have to have it every day to help my bad pancreas is ProZyme. My siblings can also have it - and it helps if someone also has soft poops.

Purrs from the Ship
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥Morgan The PirateGato, May 21 3:52 pm

Behavior & Training > Adopted a Mean Kitty!

Purred: Wed May 11, '11 4:52pm PST 
Congrats on your new addition! She's really pretty!

What I do here for intro is put the newbie in big dog crate in the dining room. Everyone can meet them - but they have limited contact. Everyone is curious and pops their noses in there, paws, and you can see the reactions. I also give the newbie a place to hide (blanket on the back of the crate)

Depending on how it goes - the newbie can come out under supervision for a while. Whoever is a brat - gets time out.

I also have two small dogs who love cats. The easiest intro of all was Willow. She was out the day she came, she stole everyone's hearts. She was till locked up at night for two weeks because she was so tiny.

But a lot of it is time and patience. When you get upset - they sense it too.

Wishing you lots of luck!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lola, May 11 9:03 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > OUR MOM REQUESTS \"PLUS POWER OF THE PAW\"

Purred: Sat Jan 22, '11 6:40am PST 
Just sent you a paw mail. My Dad also had esophageal cancer - and Mom would be furry happy to talk to your Mom & the Family.

She knows about treatment options too!

My Dad had 20 endoscopies to help him swallow. He has one again next week.

Purrs for your Uncle

Morgan
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Timmy Tomcat DB #122a, Feb 13 7:31 am

Food & Nutrition > Wellness Wet ALERT!!

Purred: Sat Jan 22, '11 6:34am PST 
We use Evo dry - pricey but no ingredients from China. Also it's the FIRST dry Morgan has ever been allowed in his life. Lower carbs than any diabetic cat food.

For cans - Morgan gets Fancy Feast or Pro Plan, and the rest of the gang get Friskies or 9-Lives cans.

Sadly there is no "perfect" cat food anymore. Too many have been recalled - including Blue Buffalo, which has headquarters here in CT. They donate tons of food to local shelters and are a great company. So far Purina has not ever had one.
[notify]

» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Jan 25 11:15 am

Cat Health > Diabetes

Purred: Wed Dec 22, '10 1:29pm PST 
How is Miss Lucy doing? We are purring for her to be feeling better!

Morgan
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by BK, Dec 22 4:16 pm

Cat Health > Diabetes

Purred: Sun Dec 12, '10 7:14am PST 
Thanks Lucy!

Mom has learned lots and lots with having me. But I still have lots of fun freaking her and the Doc out. It's good to be the Pirate! big laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by BK, Dec 22 4:16 pm

Cat Health > Diabetes

Purred: Sat Dec 11, '10 8:32am PST 
Great News! I am not going anywhere - no worries there.

No one could care for me like my pawrents - and only Bill Gates could afford me. shrug
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by BK, Dec 22 4:16 pm

Cat Health > Diabetes

Purred: Fri Dec 10, '10 7:11am PST 
Purring for Miss Vicky

Good news on being able to change foods! No - my rescue is poorer than poor so Mom pays for everything. It's a unique situation to be honest?

Some of the evil people from there tried to throw me under the bus many times from there - but I am a Pirate - and will not let them. They should be happy I have done many good things for them. Some humans are just not nice.

What insulin is Miss Vicky on? I am on ProZinc.

Purrs Morgan
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by BK, Dec 22 4:16 pm

Cat Health > Diabetes

Purred: Thu Dec 9, '10 1:44pm PST 
BK,

That's great news! Hopefully your diabetes can be controlled with diet. Also - raw diets are great for diabetic cats - so that may be also helping!

I thought your Vet sounded very good - we understand Foster - I am a permanent foster cat. And since I am so different - I have unusual and unexplained issues at times. And I am very expensive. Mom makes cat beds to sell for my care - it's the only way she can afford me.

Hoping for more good news!

Morgan
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by BK, Dec 22 4:16 pm

(Page 1 of 81: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.