Postings by Mordred,PAWS

GO!

(Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  

Cat Health > Kitty may have cancer-very scared
Mordred,PAWS

No Not-Moms!!!!

Purred: Wed Jun 4, '14 11:11am PST 
Mindy, we can't add much to what the others have said. Mom's been through this with several furchilren, and it is unbearably difficult and painful. Mom sometimes looks at us and almost hopes she leaves first - but then, that would leave us behind, and she couldn't be happy with that.

Listen to your heart and to your regular vet; like the others, I wouldn't go back to the person who treated her so roughly. She's sick, and she needs gentle care. If your vet thinks steroids would help, by all means, try that. You need time to adjust. I can tell you from personal experience: Willy Wonka had acute kidney failure, and I knew he'd be leaving. I nursed him and nursed him, watched over him, agonized over him - it reached the point that, although I certainly did NOT want him to go, I just wanted this to be over with! It was too difficult to watch him slide downhill; the emotional toll was heavy.

Listen to your heart, and have faith in Mindy's Creator; He, after all, is the One who lent her to you, and He's trying to help you prepare for taking her Home. REMEMBER, though, that you, too, will go Home when the time is right, and you and Mindy will be reunited forever - no more parting, ever! In the meantime, she'll be gloriously alive, perfectly healthy, and blissfully happy waiting for you.

May Mindy's Creator bless you with the faith, the strength, the courage, and the wisdom you will need, and then may He bless you with peace of heart.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Mindy, Jul 7 1:21 am

Behavior & Training > Older Cat Peeing Everywhere for no Reason?
Mordred,PAWS

No Not-Moms!!!!

Purred: Sun May 4, '14 6:50am PST 
I agree with Stella; what you describe sounds more like "spraying" than urinating, so it could be a territorial thing. In addition to Stella's good suggestions, you might try a pheromone diffuser; it helps to keep the cat calm.

I know what a frustrating problem this is, and I wish you all the luck in the world in solving it.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mordred,PAWS, May 4 6:50 am

Food & Nutrition > Cat food survey

Mordred,PAWS

No Not-Moms!!!!

Purred: Sun Mar 30, '14 7:36am PST 
Tigger and Jax - the link she posted includes "[url]" (without the quotes) at each end; remove those, and the link will work. The survey is only one page - easy.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Twinkle, Apr 24 10:20 am

Food & Nutrition > Wild Calling cat food

Mordred,PAWS

No Not-Moms!!!!

Purred: Sun Mar 30, '14 7:26am PST 
Mom went to the website, and this looks like a really good food, but she found the price to be in the stratosphere. For who have the money, it's a *great* choice, but many will find the price prohibitive.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Kaci Sunshine - Beloved Angel, Apr 6 9:38 am

Food & Nutrition > Wild Calling cat food

Mordred,PAWS

No Not-Moms!!!!

Purred: Sun Mar 30, '14 7:26am PST 
Mom went to the website, and this looks like a really good food, but she found the price to be in the stratosphere. For who have the money, it's a *great* choice, but many will find the price prohibitive.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Kaci Sunshine - Beloved Angel, Apr 6 9:38 am

Choosing the Right Cat > Cute hybrid cats
Mordred,PAWS

No Not-Moms!!!!

Purred: Mon Mar 24, '14 1:02pm PST 
Excuse me, but you don't choose a cat or dog as you do a wallpaper or a car! There is a LOT more to be considered - health issues, personality (the most important), size, amiability; physical appearance is the LEAST important aspect. After all, you are considering bringing into your home not an animate decoration but a sentient being who has likes, dislike, wants, needs, and emotions - and those are the MOST important considerations. Ideally, you should personally meet any cat you might be interested in adopting; it's very, very much like adopting a child, for it is (or should be! a life-time commitment. Please, reconsider your priorities before you disappoint yourself and possibly damage a cat.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mordred,PAWS, Mar 24 1:02 pm

Cat Health > Have A Heart And Spare Some Change

Mordred,PAWS

No Not-Moms!!!!

Purred: Sun Feb 9, '14 7:13am PST 
What a sad and beautiful post. I'm paying bills today, so I'll see what I can do.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mordred,PAWS, Feb 9 7:13 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > SAVE CASTER PETITION !!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mordred,PAWS

No Not-Moms!!!!

Purred: Sat Jan 18, '14 6:38am PST 
Well, the Community is the only part of Catster I generally visit, so, without the Community, there will be no reason for me to come here - and I won't. The Catster Refugee group looks interesting, and I may join that. I'm also considering starting a FB page for the group I'm active in. I don't know who or what SAY Media is, but I hope they fall flat on their collective faces.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Sammie, Jan 25 7:02 pm

Cat Health > Cat Drinking Fountains.

Mordred,PAWS

No Not-Moms!!!!

Purred: Tue Jan 14, '14 3:03pm PST 
wave Hi, Pita - and a warm welcome to you! big hug
You'll find lots of great information here, and lots and lots of really nice cats (and their humans)! You might want to try posting on the forum for those new to Catster; more cats will see you there!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Maus: DB #53!, Jan 27 2:33 pm

Grooming > Cat Claw Covers/Soft Paws
Mordred,PAWS

No Not-Moms!!!!

Purred: Sat Jan 4, '14 1:47pm PST 
I think the answer is "no." The purpose of soft paws is to keep a cat from scratching anything at all - the furniture OR the cat-killing dog.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mordred,PAWS, Jan 4 1:47 pm

(Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.