Postings by ANGEL GROUCHO 1988 - 2009

GO!

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Jewelry Benefiting Animal Shelters!

ANGEL- GROUCHO 1988- - 2009

Mum Mum's

Purred: Fri Jun 8, '12 1:43pm PST 
I have a website where you guys can purchase jewelry and 40% of my profits go to shelters and rescues! So far I have donated over $600. If you are interested please visit my site!snoopy

www.sgcdesigns.webs.com

THanks!way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ANGEL GROUCHO 1988 - 2009, Jun 8 1:43 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Coming to terms with (possibly) dying......

Mum Mum's

Purred: Tue Apr 6, '10 6:29am PST 
all our prayers (fuzzy and non-fuzzy) are with you keep positive - the world of medicine has reached high strides over the past 10 yrs!way to go

hug The fuzzzies and mommy (Karin)
[notify]

» There has since been 42 posts. Last posting by ♥ Suey ♥, Apr 27 1:54 am

Cat Health > How can I make things the least stressful?

Mum Mum's

Purred: Mon Jul 28, '08 11:28am PST 
I agree with Chloe - HE might hide but he will come out when he hears familiar voice (your boyfriend) Special food treats might also help! (nothing wrong with a little bribery MOL) Im sure Phil will be fine - It will just take a little time. And my meowmy did that to me and my brother Snoopy (now he since passed) when Meowmy had to move from her apartment (we were living there without permission) so she had to put us in a friends house (with over 30+ kitties - now thats ALOT!) But the house was VERY clean and she had now worries - but regardless a few days after she bought a new home and we were brought hto our new home- we were back to our old selves again in a few days. So Good Luck things should be just fine.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Killmouski, Jul 30 4:39 am

Get Well Soon > Sami still needs Purrs

Mum Mum's

Purred: Thu Aug 2, '07 6:08am PST 
Hoping and praying you'll get better and those little ones are healthy when they are born!

God bless

Groucho, Charlie, Chicken and Butters
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Gabby (short for Gabriella), Aug 8 4:00 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.