Postings by Bibs

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Get Well Soon > Please purr for Assur
Bibs

Houdini, the- screen opener

Purred: Sat Dec 9, '06 1:53am PST 
You are so young to be so sick! Please get better soon!

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrr
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrr
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Merlin ♥, Dec 21 8:11 am

Other Meows & Purrs > How did you get your name?
Bibs

Purred: Tue Oct 31, '06 7:08pm PST 
I got my name because of my coloring. I have a white triangle on my chest that looks like a Bib. Actually someone at the humane society named me that and mommy just kept the name because she liked it. I think I am the only kitty on Catster with that name.
[notify]

» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by Arnold P.- Sweetie Boy Forever, Dec 20 8:23 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > 2 strays rescued-now only one-any help in Ohio?

Bibs

Purred: Mon Oct 30, '06 7:35pm PST 
It's wonderful that Ali was adopted! I like stories with happy endings. I'm sorry you are feeling so sad.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Nov 11 9:42 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > 2 strays rescued-now only one-any help in Ohio?

Bibs

Purred: Sat Oct 28, '06 3:18pm PST 
It sounds like they have a good adoption rate there. I hope that he gets picked tomorrow.

A pet store here has a satellite adoption center for the Humane Society. The cats who go there are usually the ones that have been at the HS the longest. Cats get really adopted quick out of there but they only have 8 cages. I think cats get much more exposure to cat / dog lovers who feel sorry for them at a pet store.
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Nov 11 9:42 pm

Cats & Travel > Can I leave my Cats at home for 3 days?

Bibs

Purred: Sun Oct 22, '06 8:08pm PST 
Mommy and daddy have went on long trips, 12 days, where we have stayed at home. But grandpa (mommy's daddy) comes in and checks on us at least once a day. When they are gone on shorter trips of 3 days, he comes in on the 2nd day to check on us.
He gives us food and clean water. We have one of those automatic cleaning litter boxes (LitterMaid) so that isn't a problem. But sometimes grandpa cleans that too. He even plays with us.

Right after mommy and daddy got us, they went on a week long driving trip. They took us along. We were about 8 months old. We would cry for the first half hour on the road everyday but then we would realize it wasn't doing any good. We then fell asleep together. There is a picture of us sleeping together on my page. There also is a picture of me sitting on mommy's lap in the car.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Zuni - beautiful angel girl, Jan 6 12:01 pm

Bibs

Purred: Sat Oct 21, '06 5:47pm PST 
Mommy volunteers at the Humane Society here. They are very full but have a waiting list for owner released pets. When they have an opening, they call you. Please check with the local shelters and see if they have such a list. If not, please call them daily as the population is always changing.

Other catster members have mentioned that you can list a cat on petfinder.com and Craigs List. The person who was talking about this suggested charging a modest adoption fee. That way you will weed out the people who may not have the best intentions.
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Nov 11 9:42 pm

Get Well Soon > Something very bad happened to me - please pray for me

Bibs

Purred: Sat Oct 21, '06 2:14pm PST 
I just read this entire post. I will purray that you continue to get better and start eating soon!!!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrr
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrPurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
[notify]

» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Caney Cat , Nov 2 7:39 am

Cats & Travel > Selecting the Right Harness Type

Bibs

Purred: Sun Oct 15, '06 10:13pm PST 
A couple of years ago, mommy got us a harness that was a figure 8 harness and leash all in one. It went on by slipping the collar over my head and snapping the strap around my belly. She never was able to get it adjusted right. I always manage to squirm and get a foot on the wrong side or was able to bite the collar portion.

She tried buying me a dog harness which is like the h-style but with a chest strap too. It had buckles rather than snaps. I struggled to much for her to get it on me.

I now have an H-style cat harness which snaps. She holds me when she puts it on me. I struggle but she still can get both the collar and the belly snapped one handed. I really don't like it but she says I can't go outside without it. And I love to go outside. I do the belly crawl when I have it on.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Loki, Oct 15 11:17 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > HaLLoWeEn Game

Bibs

Purred: Wed Oct 11, '06 10:28pm PST 
Devil
[notify]

» There has since been 54 posts. Last posting by Edward Wong Hau ... the 4th, Oct 26 10:24 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Please help these kitties...Arizona
Bibs

Purred: Wed Oct 11, '06 10:03pm PST 
Thyda,
I love your photo. I love to crawl behind blinds like that too. (I'm Oreo's brother.)
[notify]

» There has since been 572 posts. Last posting by Angus, Mar 12 5:37 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.