Postings by Tinker Bell

GO!

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

Cat Health > Diarrhea/Throwing up @ 4am.
Tinker Bell

I love ME!

Purred: Tue Jul 1, '08 5:32am PST 
I'm posting this for a co-worker:

I am a 10yr old boy named TC (The Cat). I am an indoor/outdoor cat. I sleep indoors at night but during the day I frolic in the back yard. This morning at 4am, I hopped up into bed with mommy and daddy but after a few minutes of laying down I puked down the side of the bed. I started to go to my litter box and in the hallway I puked some more....then I started having diarrhea before I got to it. I just do not feel good. I haven't pooped/threw up since this morning's incident but I did not want to eat breakfast. What should mommy do?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Fluffy, Jul 1 6:58 am

Cat Health > Dandruff & clumps?! Even some shedding
Tinker Bell

I love ME!

Purred: Mon Jun 23, '08 10:43am PST 
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,

As embarrassing as this is for me to admit, I am having skin problems . I'm not scratching myself, and mommy see's no sores or hot spots. But I have a good amount of dandruff happening and now I'm getting small clumps near the base of my tail that I cannot reach to clean because...well....I have quite a fluffy middle area. Mommy has tried brushing them but not so much luck. When they pet me, I do have a bit of shedding - any ideas? I've read that Mommy could put fish oil in my food twice a day but wondered if this is safe? Or maybe there's another alternative? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated shrug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sophia Marie, Jun 23 1:56 pm

Behavior & Training > Keep away from the Christmas Tree!!!

Tinker Bell

I love ME!

Purred: Tue Nov 27, '07 9:08am PST 
Help - mommy in need of assistance!!

I don't bother the tree or ornaments too bad, I just like sleeping on the soft felt tree skirt underneath, but my nephew Flower is a cat of a different color. He starts running around in circles throughout the house and then he'll launch into the air and into the Christmas tree. Knocking God only knows how many ornaments down and unfortunately bending the limbs of the tree. Please help, what to do?!?

Water bottle not working, he comes right back.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Eeyore - in loving memory: Jun, Dec 2 8:22 pm

Cat Health > Allergic to plastic food bowls

Tinker Bell

I love ME!

Purred: Thu Aug 23, '07 1:03pm PST 
I just wanted to share this, in case anyone has the same problem this might be your solution.

About 6mos ago I had changed Tinker Bell's food bowl to a Le Bistro automatic feeder which drops in 1/4 cup increments how ever many times a day you want it too.....well this was GREAT considering she's on a diet...but..after a month of using it, I noticed she had all this black residue on her chin. I worried it was fleas but there wasn't any of this residue anywhere else on her body...so I came on here to Catster and some nice kitty friends suggested it might be Kitty Acne. Sure enough I took her to the vet and he confirmed I was allergic to COLORED plastic...weird huh?!?

I was treated w/ Eurthromycin ointment, twice a day and 1/2 a pill of antibiotics until it cleared up (which took about 2 1/2 weeks).
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Chewy, Aug 26 6:20 pm

Behavior & Training > Climbing on Windowsill...

Tinker Bell

I love ME!

Purred: Wed Aug 22, '07 1:39pm PST 
It's almost certain that the windowsill is now Nova's!! Meowmy bought me and my nephew, Flower a Kittysill at petsmart and WE LOVE IT!! Of course these days with new houses and all some windowsills aren't made right for the kittysill to mount on...but you should ask your meowmy to give it a try!!

It's a great sleeping spot smile
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lapis, Aug 23 5:11 pm

Behavior & Training > GET OFF THE COUNTER TOP!!!
Tinker Bell

I love ME!

Purred: Mon Aug 20, '07 5:28pm PST 
Thats what meowmy is constantly telling Flower....at first it was just while she was making dinner or washing dishes but now it's whenever!! Meowmy is constantly "wiping off the counters" because his hairs are everywhere!! I personally don't have an issue with it because this one time I talked him into jumping on the counter and then ontop of the fridge to get our treats down, and he did!! I'm too big to jump up there.

Oh oh oh back to the subject. Meowmy's tried squirting him and shaking a tin can w/ change in it but nothing seems to work!!! PLEASE HELP so she'll stop complaining.eek
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Dusty, Aug 23 6:01 pm

Behavior & Training > How do we adjust to a new apt?

Tinker Bell

I love ME!

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '07 1:50pm PST 
Our mommy and daddy moved me and my nephew in January into an apartment. All cats are different, but I have heard this many times and mommy did it herself ....

When moving in - make the cats the last move (if possible). If not place them in a safe and secure room with the door closed with their litter box and food until all the heavy stuff is in place (this will keep from scaring them). Then open the door and allow them to explore the new place on their own. Then again - I've also heard some parents carrying their cats through the house into each room....whichever is easiest. For mommy - I'm not a "pick me up" type so she just let us roam at our leisure. Eventually we found places to sleep and hide.

Good luck w/ the move. The worst part for us was the car ride - and it was only 20mins!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Midnight, Aug 17 8:54 am

Cat Health > Laser lights - good or cruel??

Tinker Bell

I love ME!

Purred: Sun Aug 12, '07 3:38pm PST 
Thank you all for your responses, I'm going to try the disappearing in the palm trick as well as adding in a favorite toy mouse or ball. I guess just finding something they both like and then when I get tired of playing with it and they're still up and up wide eyed waiting for it - it made me feel like I was teasing them in a way, but you have all made me feel better about it.

Off to play laser tag!!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Shining Water Itsa Kinda Magic, Aug 16 6:44 pm

Cat Health > Laser lights - good or cruel??

Tinker Bell

I love ME!

Purred: Sun Aug 12, '07 5:44am PST 
I spoke with a local vet here in Gainesville, GA who offers the mobile vet service (thinking about switching over) and she suggested beside having both Tinker Bell and Flower on a diet that they needed exercise since we were in a small apartment. She suggested buying a little laser light and playing with them for 5-10 mins twice a day for exercise. Well I bought one yesterday and they love it, they run along the back of the couch trying to get it, they run all over - but when I stop playing with it they sit there looking all over on high alert waiting for it to come back out. I just feel bad that they are looking for it when I stop - it feels like a bad trick.

Is this just stupid of me or what??
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Shining Water Itsa Kinda Magic, Aug 16 6:44 pm

Cat Health > My Neutered Cat is having Sex...
Tinker Bell

I love ME!

Purred: Thu Aug 2, '07 5:08pm PST 
Spaying is the best route as the others have said. It's just natural for them, even though his "goods" don't work doesn't mean he can't still tell she's in heat.

Good luck!!
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Munchie, Dec 4 9:51 am

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.