Postings by Kitty "2004-2010 always loved"

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

What I Love About Catster > Technical Issues on Catster
Kitty- "2004-2010- always- loved"

Queen Kitty- Ruler of the- Beanie Babies

Purred: Thu Jul 31, '14 10:51pm PST 
I have been having issues trying to get on Catster for a while now.

just another issue is My diary has for the most part disappeared, including my tails of devotion.
I hope all goes well and these issues will soon be fixed.
oh and Thank You for updating everyone to what is going on smile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kitty "2004-2010 always loved", Jul 31 10:51 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Person homeless had to give up cat ... Have you seen this Cat?

Purred: Sun Apr 13, '14 5:27pm PST 
I hope none minds as I didn't know what other forum to post this in.

Have you seen me? I am 11 years old, soon to be 12 if I'm still alive. My human became homeless on Christmas 2013 and there wasn't any way I could live with my sisters and brother in the car with my human in the freezing cold. My person felt there was no choice but to find a no-kill for us to go to. Only now he has learned that the people who took us are not a no kill, and he was lied to. My person raised me since I was 7 weeks old, and adores me because I comforted him after my older sisters Salem and Gypsy passed away. He won't give up on finding me and is hoping that a caring, decent person out there will help find us.
http://www.catster.com/cats/1323098
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mr D - D'boat #19, Apr 16 12:11 am

What I Love About Catster > Any way for Catster to answer emails?

Purred: Sun Feb 2, '14 7:27pm PST 
This is email #17 account related and I have got no replies at all..
I know the community is closing soon but what a way to treat your customers frown (And anyone who has the authority to check will know I was a Catster plus member and will see how many years I was one for)
Thanks a lot Say Media frown
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Watch Cat, Feb 4 6:23 pm

What I Love About Catster > Sad News Today **Catster and Dogster Communities Closing**

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 8:36am PST 
Say Media if you can read this you might want to rethink about this..
take a look at who some of your stockholders are also. (doubt anyone that high up will read this but its worth a shot)

from a Personal Note, I did see this fore-coming since 2011/2012.
I Did hope I was wrong on this but sadly it has come down to this..

Jolene Darrah~~Cat Advocate and one of the numerous amounts of people who do not like this change.
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Lady, Jan 30 6:11 pm

Laws & Legislation > Community in PA to inhumanely put down all feral,stray and any cat outdoors in september PLEASE READ

Purred: Sat Aug 10, '13 11:28am PST 
Hello sorry to bother you but I just want to know if you know about the situation in PA ..any stray feral or any cat caught outdoor is at risk, they are going to put the cats down in an inhumane way ..here is the petition http://www.change.org/petitions/south-newton-township-cumberland-cou nty-pennsylvania-stop-their-plans-for-the-killing-of-all-feral-cats- by-a-paid-trapper
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jan 31 7:45 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > For those who lost a furbaby..

Purred: Sat Nov 17, '12 8:30pm PST 
I do not know if this will help comfort yous but it helped me a bit after Kitty passed away, I would think that she would have wanted me to share this with yous....

Rainbows and Butterflies are what you dream with me in the center as comfortable as Can be. No pain do i feel anymore nor do I feel hunger nor sorrow, So be happy for the time and the moments we had together and smile when you remember all the fun we had together. I will always be in your heart and Will always be in your dreams so smile and remember that the sun will shine again for you someday soon.

xoxox
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), Nov 18 10:25 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > 2 Kittens in Northwestern Ontario need your help

Purred: Mon Nov 5, '12 12:16pm PST 
These kitties need a home, even if it is just a foster home for the winter. They are currently living outside and may not be able to survive through the cold temperatures coming. Can anyone help these lil ones by fostering them, these lil ones deserve a chance to have shelter, comfort and food.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=374526142633647&set=a.35579 6261173302.81867.355762211176707&type=1&theater
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kitty "2004-2010 always loved", Nov 5 12:16 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Bravery comes in small purring packages.

Purred: Thu Oct 11, '12 11:22pm PST 
*Purrs and Hugs*
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bella My Beautiful Angel, Oct 17 10:16 am

Cat Health > Heartbroken over Cat's Terminal illness

Purred: Mon Sep 24, '12 3:11pm PST 
Keeping You In our thoughts, Kitty and I were very Close and as unfair as it seemed it took me a lil while to mourn her loss before I was able to give Our other 2 Cats the full atttention that they wanted and needed.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jack, Sep 25 7:49 am

Kitten Corner > Welcome Shiva!

Purred: Thu Aug 16, '12 8:01pm PST 
welcome to Catster! big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Muffy, Aug 20 3:26 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.