Postings by Lizzie

GO!

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Petsmart Sweepstakes - Have you played?
Lizzie

Thats MISS- Lizzie to YOU!!!

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '12 11:20am PST 
I got a free Pedigree 6 pack. I'll donate that coupon to the Humane Society since I dont have dogs at the moment.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Candie, Jul 30 3:08 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Goodbye my Baldy
Lizzie

Purred: Mon Jun 25, '12 2:51pm PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss! I'm sorry for all of your losses! Sending you warm hugs and kitten kisses and purrs!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Socrates (In Loving Memory), Jun 30 8:48 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?

Lizzie

Purred: Sun Jun 24, '12 12:12pm PST 
I remember a few years ago over on that OTHER Ster site there was a whole bunch of fakes over there. So really wouldn't surprise me if we stumbled upon some fake cats here MOLbig laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 71.8 posts. Last posting by Stella, Apr 8 4:27 pm

Behavior & Training > Introducing a Kitten to a Dog

Lizzie

Purred: Wed Jun 20, '12 3:37pm PST 
The only thing that I can suggest is maybe making sure that the kitten has a safe place to go when he/she doesn't feel like being bothered by the dog. Lizzie liked to go behind the couch where neither our 50 lb Cinco or our 16 lb Dahlila could get to her.

The only problem I remember having is that Cinco liked to herd Lizzie when she was a kitten.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lizzie, Jun 20 3:37 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Petsmart Sweepstakes - Have you played?

Lizzie

Purred: Wed Jun 20, '12 12:06pm PST 
Didn't win anything today but I set reminders for the stuff I'd like to win!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Candie, Jul 30 3:08 am

Choosing the Right Cat > how i chose my cats
Lizzie

Purred: Sun Jun 17, '12 11:50pm PST 
Lizzie was out our dogs groomer ladies shop for adoption. My neighbors picked up Belle for me and her brother for them. Both of them pretty much chose me tho.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cleveland, Jun 24 1:12 pm

Cat Health > Outdoor Cats? Why?

Lizzie

Purred: Tue Jun 12, '12 8:43pm PST 
I was an indoor cat mostly but was allowed outside occasionally on a leash. Mom or grandma and grandpa were always out with me and I stayed near them. Grandma and Grandpa owned a house so I had a yard to roam in. But with all the snotty kids that live in moms apartment complex she's not so sure that she wants to take Belle outside and if she does she'll take her out front since the kids usually play in the back.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Maple, Jul 11 10:31 pm

Who's Feeling Silly > Weird habits - Do your cats have any?

Lizzie

Purred: Sat Jun 2, '12 11:02pm PST 
I can't beleive that mom forgot to mention my fettish for anything that moved! Particularly anything that moved that was attached to moms shoes(she had these boots with poof balls on strings attached to them that I liked to chase as she was walking and one time I ripped them clean off!) Then there was the time that mom was trying to do her homework with these pens that had feathers attached to them and I kept swiping at the one she was using and taking the other one out of the box and running with it!
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Loki, Nov 28 9:34 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Please Welcome My New Baby Sister!

Lizzie

Purred: Thu May 31, '12 9:55pm PST 
Meow meow! Some of you may remember me posting alot a few years ago but for those of you don't my name is Lizzie. Mom wanted me to introduce you the newest addition to our little family! So everyone meet Belle! She's kind of shy so pal requests would be pawsome! wink
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Smithwick, Jun 10 9:35 am

Get Well Soon > The Get Well Purr List
Lizzie

Purred: Mon Sep 28, '09 10:08am PST 
Purrs being sent!cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 973 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.