Postings by Athena Marie

GO!

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

Grooming > Question on mats
Athena Marie

I shake my- fluffy tail on- the cat walk!

Purred: Sun Oct 19, '08 8:14pm PST 
the best suggestion I have ever received from a groomer for long haired cats (she has an amazing Persian, and is actually grooming my Himalayan on tues). okay. you know the clippers that hair stylists use when cutting guys hair? well on some of those (well, on one set of mine (i do hair) the blade is removable). the blades run about 40 - 50 $ usually. sometimes less, it depends on the brand etc, but she suggested that I brush athena with one of the blade things. it has the perfect teeth etc, and doesn't cut the hair (because the blades aren't moving to actually cut the hair like it does when you get your hair cut. I have yet to try this, because athena is still growing out from a lion cut, but it makes a lot of sense! oh, also... i would trim her 'pants' (long hair by the bottom) where it sounds like she's getting the leaves and maybe some poop stuck.... athena gets her pants trimmed on tues! hah
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Athena Marie, Oct 19 8:14 pm

Food & Nutrition > good article!
Athena Marie

Purred: Fri Oct 17, '08 9:07pm PST 
sorry, forgot the link thing . http://green.msn.com/Articles/article.aspx?aid=681>1=45002
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Athena Marie, Oct 17 9:07 pm

Food & Nutrition > good article!

Athena Marie

Purred: Fri Oct 17, '08 8:58pm PST 
I read this today on msn.com. it is a question asked about dog food, but can pertain to cat food as well!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Athena Marie, Oct 17 9:07 pm

Catster Diaries > moms first cat show experience diary!

Athena Marie

Purred: Tue Oct 7, '08 10:08am PST 
i think it was CFA... or it may have been the second one. yeah, it was a really great time! most people were really nice, and it was incredible how laid back the cats were! Athena could NEVER be a show cat... her personality just doesn't permit for it haha. I seen cats laying on their back having their bellys brushed.... just...SUPER laid back. I was amazed!!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Guido the Italian Kitty db 115, Oct 12 9:41 am

Athena Marie

Purred: Tue Oct 7, '08 10:06am PST 
i think it was CFA... or it may have been the second one. yeah, it was a really great time! most people were really nice, and it was incredible how laid back the cats were! Athena could NEVER be a show cat... her personality just doesn't permit for it haha. I seen cats laying on their back having their bellys brushed.... just...SUPER laid back. I was amazed!!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Guido the Italian Kitty db 115, Oct 12 9:41 am

Athena Marie

Purred: Mon Oct 6, '08 9:12pm PST 
just wanted to let everyone know that me and my mom made a new diary entry. mom wrote about her attendance to her very first cat show on sunday! check it out!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Guido the Italian Kitty db 115, Oct 12 9:41 am

Food & Nutrition > Switching....

Athena Marie

Purred: Sat Sep 20, '08 5:36pm PST 
So our normal diet we eat 1/4 cup of katz n flocken at 10 am and 5pm, then get an ounce and a half of wellness canned food at 10pm. well Athena recently had an other urine problem. this is the 6th or 7th time of this happening in her 5 years. so we are switching to all canned food (wellness). Obviously the large cans are the better value. so I was wondering how much to feed out of the large cans. so far i've been using up our 3 oz cans. so between 2 cats... an ounce and a half each... so 4 and a half ounces a day. does that sound right? How should i measure this? thoughts on feeding all wet? thanks!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lucy Belle, Sep 21 11:37 am

Food & Nutrition > how much is that...?

Athena Marie

Purred: Fri Aug 22, '08 9:53pm PST 
I see a lot of posts on here about how much this or that is and how much you spend per month etc.

Well, I was wondering, for those of you whom eat canned Wellness food. How much is it where you shop/live etc for a 3 ounce can of Wellness ?

Here in Des Moines, Iowa (at the store we buy it at ) it is a dollar for 3 ounces.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Chloe, Aug 26 1:02 pm

Food & Nutrition > Whats your favorite flavor of Wellness canned?

Athena Marie

Purred: Fri Aug 22, '08 9:46pm PST 
puddy will ONLY eat turky or chicken. nothing else. Athena loves all of them..... all of them... so they usually just get chicken or turkey... because anything else,, puddy sticks her tounge out at and gags (literally).
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Bamboo, Sep 30 9:39 am

Cat Health > Fur shedding ALOT!
Athena Marie

Purred: Thu Aug 21, '08 9:22pm PST 
oh, one more thing, cats are lactoseintolorant which means that they can not digest milk properly. so i wouldn't give reeky any milk or milk products. i'd stick with water.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Boris, Aug 22 11:53 pm

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.