Postings by SiMoN

GO!

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > MOO BOO CLUB!!!!!!!
SiMoN

Magician- Extraordinaire

Purred: Tue Feb 14, '06 5:22pm PST 
Hello cats and kitties! Happy Valentine's Day! long time no see for some of you! How's it going? I'm waiting for my darling Macy, we're supposed to be spending some time together on valentines...just checking in to see if she's here!
[notify]

» There has since been 73651 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:59 pm

Behavior & Training > Water-tower woes
SiMoN

Magician- Extraordinaire

Purred: Tue Nov 8, '05 4:41pm PST 
Thank you Catsters! This helps mom and I out a lot! We have tried a bowl before, but I have a knack for using my paw and flipping it over. Mom's a bit afraid to try a ceramic one because she's afraid it'll break. Mom really likes the idea of the fountain since it circulates the water, and I won't drink mine if it has yuckies in it. She's planning on going out to the PetsMart this week, so she's going to check on prices and availability. I'll let you all know what we decide to go with!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by SiMoN, Nov 8 4:41 pm

SiMoN

Magician- Extraordinaire

Purred: Mon Nov 7, '05 1:36pm PST 
Cool! thanks Bob! This is our third water device...we've tried a bowl and two different plastic towers. Mom is definitely looking for a good deal because the last one was a bit pricy for what it was. I'm a pretty big cat and I don't really know my own strength sometimes, and the plastic ones don't seem to be very sturdy when push comes to shove.... I like the fountain idea! that sounds really cool! I think I'd like that a lot! Where did you find it if you don't mind me asking?

oh, and I wouldn't forget to say 'hello' to my cousin marvin's little darling lexi! How have you been?
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by SiMoN, Nov 8 4:41 pm

Behavior & Training > Milo's Training

SiMoN

Magician- Extraordinaire

Purred: Thu Nov 3, '05 6:06pm PST 
One thing my mom and dad did teach me is to sit (for a treat, of course!)

Some of mom and dad's friends came to visit, and dad told me to sit, and their friend says, 'I will be amazed if he sits.'

And of course I sat right down, and yes....she was amazed!
Dad hasn't quite figured out 'lay down' yet.

Way to go Milo! That's really cool what you can do!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Milo, Nov 4 9:53 am

SiMoN

Magician- Extraordinaire

Purred: Thu Nov 3, '05 4:24pm PST 
Thanks Lemur! It's good to be back! I've missed everyone SO much!

I can't seem to kick this water fascination! It's so cool...but so NOT cool at the same time! How can I both be intrigued by and afraid of the exact same substance?
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by SiMoN, Nov 8 4:41 pm

SiMoN

Magician- Extraordinaire

Purred: Wed Nov 2, '05 8:01pm PST 
I LOVE playing with that tower! I really like the glug-glug noise it makes when it refills the dish. Every time it makes the noise I RUN as fast as I can into the kitchen! I'm a pretty powerful when it come to head-bonking, and have a tendancy to push things too hard (like the water tower), which means I often knock it over....

I just got in trouble again tonight....mom attempted to put the water tower in the little crevice between the kitchen table and the wall with one of the chair legs behind it....heh-heh....no match for me! I found a way around that obstacle!
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by SiMoN, Nov 8 4:41 pm

SiMoN

Magician- Extraordinaire

Purred: Wed Nov 2, '05 5:50pm PST 
Hello all you catsters! I've been giving my mom and dad a fit recently with my water tower. This is the third water dish/device my mom has bought for me...and I LOVE to knock it over and spill water all over the floor! I've done this with a smaller tower, a food/water dish and my new tower. I actually created a domino-effect with the water and food tower earlier this week, soaking most of my dry food. Mom has tried moving it around to different locations and even in a corner, and I still manage to knock it over. Dad doesn't like it AT ALL! Last time I spilt water, he stuck my paws in it (which I don't like), but I just keep on pushing around and knocking over the tower. I'm ruining the kitchen floor! Mom has tried mats and a plasic dish holder...Any suggestions to break me from the habit or of a sturdier way to secure them? I usually do this when mom and dad are gone or asleep, so they never really catch me in the act to discipline me on the spot with a firm 'no' and the water bottle (eeek), which usually works with my other misbehavings.
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by SiMoN, Nov 8 4:41 pm

What I Love About Catster > Football 101 for Cats Seminar

SiMoN

Magician- Extraordinaire

Purred: Thu Sep 22, '05 4:33am PST 
Wow! Thanks guys! How exciting! smile
Leela, you and Gysmo and the fam, and the Sisters all deserve a big PAWS UP!

Great going!
[notify]

» There has since been 386 posts. Last posting by Kitty, Feb 8 1:13 pm

SiMoN

Magician- Extraordinaire

Purred: Fri Sep 16, '05 6:54pm PST 
Wow Leela! You are on the ball! It's a good thing your mom is so organized! Thanks so much for helping out! smile I'm thoroughly impressed! Great job! You cats are the just the best, best, best!
[notify]

» There has since been 404 posts. Last posting by Kitty, Feb 8 1:13 pm

SiMoN

Magician- Extraordinaire

Purred: Thu Sep 15, '05 4:27pm PST 
You Catsters are the BESTEST! thanks for all the wonderful help! I'm sorry that I can play 'commish' this time around. Mom's busy with directing her students' competition play, and the cat-grandparents are coming to stay this weekend...and OY is our guest room a mess (you should SEE all the toys I've hid under the bed)!

I agree with Vijay. keep the deadline Saturday, midnight (PT). Why don't the kitties who e-meowed me send their choices to Zoe, and those that e-meowed Vijay to Leela or Gysmo (I know his list was A LOT bigger last time).

Anyways, good luck to all you kitties out there! I'm going to get crakcing on my picks! smile
prrrrrrrrrs and nuzzles (and kisses to my Macy)
SiMoN
[notify]

» There has since been 417 posts. Last posting by Kitty, Feb 8 1:13 pm

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.