Postings by Salem Fudge

GO!

What I Love About Catster > Black Cats Unite!

Salem Fudge

Do I Smell- Chicken?

Purred: Fri Jul 15, '05 12:00am PST 
Hi my black buddies,I think black is beautiful, I know we all are. I don't know why people think we are bad luck, there are people who won't pet me cause I'm black and they are afraid i'll give them bad luck. Silly isn't it
Love you all,
[notify]

» There has since been 468 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Oct 29 9:28 pm

What I Love About Catster > The Cat's Meow!
Salem Fudge

Do I Smell- Chicken?

Purred: Thu Jul 14, '05 8:03pm PST 
Hello Everyone,
I am just relaxing on my mom's bed which is what I pretty much do all the time. I just wanted to tell S.K that Pepper, mom and I are sorry to hear about your momma's friend and her early delivery, but are glad to know both are doing good. Mom said she can only imagine how scared everyone must of been. Mother and baby are in our thoughts and kitty prayers tonight.
Take Care,
Salem Fudge
[notify]

» There has since been 3003 posts. Last posting by Ben, Aug 3 2:37 pm

Salem Fudge

Do I Smell- Chicken?

Purred: Wed Jul 13, '05 10:28am PST 
hello all, I'm not that good with remembering names nor spelling them so I'll just say hi to all cats, instead of listing them individually. I hope thats o.k.
Anyways I'm kind of in trouble today. My mom just had her walls painted and when she went down stairs she noticed that there were cat scratch marks and paw prints on the painted walls. So naturally I looked at mom really innocently as to say it wasn't me it was pepper. However there was some really good evidence that lead mom to believe it was actually me. The backs of my paws were white. White paws on a black cat, just kind a gave me away. So she was a little upset, but really how was I to know there was paint on the walls. Silly humans and there painted walls.
Take Care All
[notify]

» There has since been 3044 posts. Last posting by Ben, Aug 3 2:37 pm

What I Love About Catster > How did you get your name?

Salem Fudge

Do I Smell- Chicken?

Purred: Tue Jul 12, '05 2:53pm PST 
My mom got me when she was in junior highschool and she liked the t.v show Sabriena the teenage witch, therefore, considering I was all black, my name became Salem.
[notify]

» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by , Aug 14 12:31 am

Salem Fudge

Do I Smell- Chicken?

Purred: Tue Jul 12, '05 9:50am PST 
Hi all you wonderful cats out there. I also think this thread is just purr fect. You are such a clever cat Tango for starting it. I find all the cats here just so interesting.
I have to go now, Mom just saw me steal a piece of cheese out of her plate. I got to eat it before pepper or mom takes it away from me
Take Care All,
Salem Fudge
[notify]

» There has since been 3089 posts. Last posting by Ben, Aug 3 2:37 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Humans' Music - Can You Dig It?
Salem Fudge

Do I Smell- Chicken?

Purred: Mon Jul 11, '05 11:44am PST 
I really don't mind music that much. Sometimes it makes me hyper and then I run around the house, like I'm on fire or something. Other times I just sleep through it. Depends on my mood for that day. I'm a bit on the moody side.
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Sep 30 10:38 pm

Grooming > Dandruff

Salem Fudge

Do I Smell- Chicken?

Purred: Tue Jul 5, '05 2:28pm PST 
Hi, My name is Salem and I have dandruff as well. I don't know if black cats get it more often or it is just that it is more noticable. Thanks guys for the tips, My mom as been wondering what to do about it.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Hattie, Jul 6 11:51 pm

Salem Fudge

Do I Smell- Chicken?

Purred: Tue Jul 5, '05 2:17pm PST 
Hi Everyone, thanks for all the welcomes. Sorry for the confusion over the name, you can call me Salem Fudge if ya like. It seems like you all live some pretty exciting lives. Tango those pic's are so sweet. Your much more nicer than I am to dogs. I really don't like them much and try to scare them away. All the dogs which live in my neighbourhood are afraid of me. I'm really a naughty kitty, meow.
[notify]

» There has since been 3215 posts. Last posting by Ben, Aug 3 2:37 pm

Salem Fudge

Do I Smell- Chicken?

Purred: Sun Jul 3, '05 5:01pm PST 
I everyone, my name is Salem and I just wanted to say hi to all you cats out there. I hope you have a good fourth of July tomorrow, I'm from canada so I had to put up with the fireworks on, Friday because it was Canada Day. Oh yeah My brother Pepper wants to say hi too. Did I tell you that I hate him and attack him when my mommy is sleeping. Well I have to go and find my toy mouse, take care
[notify]

» There has since been 3237 posts. Last posting by Ben, Aug 3 2:37 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.