Postings by Liberty

GO!

(Page 1 of 31: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Behavior & Training > Cat is a horrible food thief
Liberty

August 2002-May- 2010. I AM- MISSED!

Purred: Fri Oct 31, '14 7:12am PST 
I like the crate trick. When you put her in always say "leave it alone". When she gets into food say "leave it alone" and put her in her crate immediately. It will not take her long to figure out if she wants to stay out of the crate she needs to leave the human food alone.

I am a little worried that because she seems to crave carbs she might be a diabetic. However, she is so stressed out right now it impossible to know. In fact the cravings could be stress related. Cats are funny when they get stressed out it can cause there sugar to go sky high and it just be stress related.

P.S. Duck and pea is a good food for her right now. If she will not eat wet just means it was something in wet she was eating was making her sick. She will soon become a picky eater if I am right about it being a food allergy.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mojo, Oct 31 10:59 am

Behavior & Training > Cat is a horrible food thief
Liberty

Purred: Fri Oct 24, '14 2:57pm PST 
She has a food allergy. She is looking for food that will not make her sick. Most common cat food allergies are fish, corn, beef and chicken. Try switching to a single protein like duck or venison. It will take a while for her system to heal....
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Mojo, Oct 31 10:59 am

Food & Nutrition > he is addicted to dog food.

Liberty

Purred: Tue Sep 28, '10 9:46pm PST 
Mommy is rehoming a cat that is addicted to dog food. How do you break this bad habit?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lacey, Sep 29 6:58 am

Cat Health > SQ fluids

Liberty

Purred: Tue Sep 28, '10 9:44pm PST 
It is 10 day. I am 100% sure...
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Oct 3 8:35 am

Cat Health > how do tell when a cat has been neutered?

Liberty

Purred: Tue Sep 28, '10 9:42pm PST 
Mommy is temporarily take in an awesome cat(he is a love bug) that is losing his home to something called foreclosure. She will have to find him a home because her landlord will not let her have cats anymore(I am not replaceable anyway). She can't tell if he has been neutered. His sack seems small if he has. He goes to the vet Monday to be fixed but she is questioning his maleness.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Francisco, Oct 1 8:50 am

Raw Food Diet > Ordering raw online in Florida?
Liberty

Purred: Tue Mar 2, '10 8:10pm PST 
You should be okay ordering from Prey4 Pets as long as you do 30 # in warmer weather.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Aura, Mar 4 8:31 am

Cat Health > Cats hind leg pops when she walks

Liberty

Purred: Tue Jan 19, '10 9:41pm PST 
Sounds like hip dysplasia. Basically means the joint is not shaped correctly. Sometimes painful or requires a pin to keep the hip in place. It should show up on an xray...
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Liberty, Jan 19 9:41 pm

Cat Health > Holding a cat still for subcutaneous fluids

Liberty

Purred: Sat Jan 9, '10 7:28pm PST 
I until I got use to them I always got mine wrapped in a towel. I like getting mine in my side so I can wash my bubble!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Alaidh - my little angel, Jan 10 11:42 pm

Cat Health > Pilling a cat

Liberty

Purred: Tue Dec 29, '09 2:52pm PST 
They make oral syringes. You don't have to open jaws to use them. You just shot between clinched teeth silenced . Works very well!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by HappiCat, Jan 6 4:11 pm

Raw Food Diet > Sources for ground meat with bone, no organs?
Liberty

Purred: Sat Aug 1, '09 8:01pm PST 
Mommy gets mine from Prey4Pets. They do custom grinding. So, if you don't find what you are looking for just ask!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Snowball, Aug 5 5:23 am

(Page 1 of 31: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.