GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > Any Chicago kitties here?
SooLing (In- Loving- Memory)

Call me- beautiful,- please!

Purred: Fri Aug 17, '07 8:01am PST 
I was a Chicago kitty. I was born on Armitage Ave. (not ON it, but in a house there) in Chicago in 1984. I lived in a Chicago bungalow in West Rogers Park until 1988 when we moved to New Mexico. I went to the vet at The Chicago Cat Clinic on W. Devon Ave. I wonder if it's still there.

When we moved, I flew in the cabin with my mom and dad to New Mexico. In O'Hare, I just kept staring at the lights on the ceiling of the United terminal, which was brand new at the time. I could see the lights through the bars in the top of my traveling carrier.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 17 8:01 am

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > Chicago charity cat shelter walk

Purred: Fri Jun 8, '07 10:25pm PST 
I was born on in Chicago, but we moved from there when I was about 5. My sisal scratching post came from Tree House, and I see they're still selling them. It's a great organization and I wish them great success with the charity event!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 18 6:01 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > A beautiful book

Purred: Mon May 14, '07 12:35pm PST 
The poem is very sweet and comes close to describing just how wonderful it is here in kitty heaven. I saw a few tears through my mom's smile, though.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , May 14 10:21 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Baby ~ In Loving Memory's 2nd Bridge Anniversary

Purred: Thu Sep 28, '06 11:26am PST 
We know these anniversaries are hard, since they're a reminder of the loss of something so special. But, it's a reminder, too, of all the wonderful fun times and the love shared. We hope those memories, and the love you still have and will always have for Baby, will bring you some comfort, and some smiles, today. Remember the joy she brought to you and how she made you smile every day.

Baby is doing just fine here -- we get together under a big tree for afternoon tea (catnip, of course) and fish sandwiches, then a snooze on a catnip pile. I think I'll go try to locate her right now!

love and purrs,
SooLing
and Scooter and mom, too
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Sep 28 6:55 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > Another One Year Catster Anniversary!

Purred: Wed May 17, '06 7:40pm PST 
*streeeeeeeetch*
*yawn*

Oh, was that ever a good nap!

*Checks the buffet table.* Ice cream! Thank you Aragorn. I love ice cream. And cheese balls. Mmm mmm mmm. I'm going to try one of those right now! I see theyve been opened. Thanks Vijay. It's so nice of you to stop by. There are some jammies back on the first page, if you didn't bring your own. One size fits all.

Hi Baby. I've heard a lot about you. Join us. You might prefer the quietspot under the willow tree with Hairy and me. Or you can grab a lampshade and hop up on the table with Sassy and Baby -- the other Baby, that is. That's confusing, isn't it?

Now I'm going to grab some ice cream and get back to my spot under the willow tree. Just about time for the "slumber" part of this slumber party. I snore, but just a little. I don't think it will keep anyone awake.

Thanks everyone. Enjoy.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , May 17 10:07 pm

Purred: Wed May 17, '06 4:54pm PST 
Be careful, Sassy! That's powerful catnip in those cigars. Don't fall!

Hi Hairy! I was wondering if you'd be able to make it. Hasn't Baby done a great job once again. And all the food and treats everyone brought! Dig in! Pick out your jammies, too, for a little nap later on.
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , May 17 10:07 pm

Purred: Wed May 17, '06 2:33pm PST 
I just noticed I got my cake from Catster already! They don't usually come until the next day, after the one-year anniversary. We can have some of it, too!
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , May 17 10:07 pm

Purred: Wed May 17, '06 1:50pm PST 
Cairo and Cinnabar! Please join us. We need some more males here. Especially such good looking ones. Oh, look at the goodies you've brought!
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by , May 17 10:07 pm

Purred: Wed May 17, '06 1:27pm PST 
Go right ahead! I think I got the link fixed so you can get to the cigars. Then click on the picture to enlarge it.

Maybe Hairy will show up later. If not, you're one lucky tom!
[notify]

» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by , May 17 10:07 pm

Purred: Wed May 17, '06 1:05pm PST 
Mmmmm. Tuna soufflé. Sure, bring it, Gremlin! The vanilla suckers will be perfect with it. And I can't wait for the Long John Silver's and some real Kraft American Cheese!

Thank you, Gremlin, for the Rosette.

Mom just got back from shopping -- the traffic was terrible, so she was delayed. She found these special treats. We can't have a celebration without cigars! Try these. Even you girls will like them, I guarantee. They're the best ever. There's plenty for everyone. Help yourself.

When we're stuffed full of good food and catnip, we can snuggle up on these jammies for a nice long catnap. Can't think of anything better.

Sassy, Mom's still looking for a lampshade that's perfect for you. Something with some fringe or those pretty crystals. It has to be very special.

Now, where's the buffet table?
[notify]

» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by , May 17 10:07 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.