Postings by Dodger

GO!

(Page 1 of 42: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Adopting a stray from outdoors
Dodger

Rescue cat- manager Power of- the Purr

Purred: Sat Sep 21, '13 9:55am PST 
You will not regret rescuing him. I was rescued and loved my person with all my heart.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mikko, Sep 22 10:27 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Power of Purr Chain
Dodger

Purred: Sat Jul 6, '13 10:06am PST 
From over the Rainbow Bridge Dodger sends his purrs and support. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTADOP TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEERESCUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSPAYNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE EEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRNEUTER
ADOPT RESCUE SPAY NEUTER AND MOST OF ALL SHARE THE LOVE. I KNOW I AM SHOUTING BUT I JUST WANT TO GET THE NEWS OUT ABOUT HOW IMPORTANT IT IS.
[notify]

» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

Dodger

Purred: Sat Jun 22, '13 10:13am PST 
From over the Rainbow Bridge Dodger sends his purrs and support. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTADOP TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEERESCUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSPAYNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE EEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRNEUTER
ADOPT RESCUE SPAY NEUTER AND MOST OF ALL SHARE THE LOVE. I KNOW I AM SHOUTING BUT I JUST WANT TO GET THE NEWS OUT ABOUT HOW IMPORTANT IT IS.
[notify]

» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

Dodger

Purred: Sat May 11, '13 9:13am PST 
[notify]

» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

Dodger

Purred: Sat Apr 6, '13 9:18am PST 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTADOP TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEERESCUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSPAYNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE EEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRNEUTER
ADOPT RESCUE SPAY NEUTER AND MOST OF ALL SHARE THE LOVE. I KNOW I AM SHOUTING BUT I JUST WANT TO GET THE NEWS OUT ABOUT HOW IMPORTANT IT IS. Kitten season is coming and I am over the rainbow bridge and want everyone to know.
[notify]

» There has since been 44 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

Dodger

Purred: Sat Dec 15, '12 10:05am PST 
Although I crossed the rainbow bridge on December 13th, I will never stop purring and will never stop hoping. Even if it seems that it is only me and my family we will keep purring for rescues and forever homes. Please adopt don't shop. We hope to have all of our adoptable cats in forever homes. That is our dream. Purr with us to achieve that dream!
[notify]

» There has since been 92 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

Dodger

Purred: Sat Dec 8, '12 8:43am PST 
I will never stop purring and will never stop hoping. Even if it seems that it is only me and my family we will keep purring for rescues and forever homes. Please adopt don't shop. We hope to have all of our adoptable cats in forever homes. That is our dream. Purr with us to achieve that dream!
[notify]

» There has since been 97 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

Dodger

Purred: Sat Nov 3, '12 10:09am PST 
I will never stop purring and will never stop hoping. Even if it seems that it is only me and my family we will keep purring for rescues and forever homes. Please adopt don't shop. We hope to have all of our adoptable cats in forever homes. That is our dream. Purr with us to achieve that dream!
[notify]

» There has since been 105 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

Dodger

Purred: Sat Oct 6, '12 9:33am PST 
Each one tell one and that one tell another to purr for rescues and forever homes!! It is kitten season and what that means for rescue groups and shelters is too many in need and too little space for them. Purr and purr and purr and purr for rescues and forever homes!!
[notify]

» There has since been 111 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

Dodger

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '12 9:24am PST 
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRESCUEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADOPTPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Did you get my message?
No let me try again
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRESCUEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUU U UUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADOPTPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
NOW did you get my message?
[notify]

» There has since been 116 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

(Page 1 of 42: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.