GO!

(Page 1 of 77: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
April- ♥

Beautiful black- princess.

Purred: Wed Jun 26, '13 2:07am PST 
Great news Joey.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSS for all those that need them and their family's.

The Cornish crew.
[notify]

» There has since been 291 posts. Last posting by Paisley, Aug 9 1:46 pm

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
April- ♥

Purred: Wed Oct 24, '12 3:13am PST 
Loads of PURRRRRRSSSS for all those that need them.
[notify]

» There has since been -19515.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Please purr hard for Greyson

April- ♥

Purred: Fri Jul 22, '11 2:49am PST 
Greysons diary entrey for July 18th.

The vampires took more blood this evening. My white cell count was even lower than it was just two days ago. This is getting really scary. The fecal test results will be in on Wednesday although we don't expect to see anything there.

The Feline AIDS test was negagtive. The leukemia test was negative. That's good news!

Tomorrow my meowmy will call the internist up in Rockledge for an appointment. That means I'll have to ride in the car for about 45 minutes, but that's the closest internal specialest.

My regular doc thinks I have some sort of bone marrow cancer but he says that he's not sure and he wants me to get another opinion. Also, in case that is what's wrong, he is not the best one to treat it. I'm so glad that my vet is honest enough to admit that he doesn't know everything. Hooray for Dr. Jason!

I have so many thank yous to send out and I promise I will get to them this week! Thank you so much to my friends for your support. It was so strange that I was chosen as DDP just when my diary was about my illness - whatever it is.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS for Greyson.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Finnegan (Finney), Jul 24 3:53 pm

April- ♥

Purred: Fri Feb 11, '11 11:52am PST 
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSs
For all out there that need them.

Purrlease get better soon.

The Cornish crew.

hughughughughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been -16691.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

April- ♥

Purred: Thu Dec 16, '10 1:38pm PST 
Many PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSS for all that need them.

The Cornish crew.

hughughug
[notify]

» There has since been -16350.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

April- ♥

Purred: Sat Oct 30, '10 4:55am PST 
More sad news.
From Sugars diary.

The Time Has Come . . . .
October 29th 2010 3:45 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 52 people already have ]
Well, friends, it seems that my time to journey to the bridge to be with Spunky, Calvin, Rocky, and Autumn will be tomorrow.

While I have been eating very tiny amounts of food, I am becoming quite anorexic. I have not eaten any wet food today.

I know it is a very difficult decision for them to make because other than not eating, I seem to acting okay. However, I hide behind the sofa everytime Mawmee comes downstairs. She knows it is because she has been the one to give me medicine, or take me to the vet. It took me a long time before I would come out and sit with her on the sofa.

She realized that my condition is only going to get worse, and she wants to spare me any additional pain or suffering. She knows I am so close to my Daddy, and he would not be able to make the decision, so she made it for them.

I have had a wonderful 13 years, and I'm thankful to have spent three years with this crazy family of kitties. Mawmee and Daddy will both be with me tomorrow as I make my journey. So, tomorrow around 12:30, if you will purr that my journey is peaceful, I would appreciate it. Thank you for your friendship - it has meant so much to me.

PURRRRSSS for a peaceful journey.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Cornish crew.
[notify]

» There has since been -16155.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Are (some) cats synonymous with birds of prey?

April- ♥

Purred: Tue Jun 8, '10 1:15pm PST 
My aunty says that I have cold eyes when I look certain ways.
[notify]

» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by kaya skye, Jun 20 7:26 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > MOO BOO CLUB!!!!!!!

April- ♥

Purred: Tue Apr 13, '10 1:03pm PST 
Thank you Gimli. big grin red face

hug
[notify]

» There has since been 35060 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Mon 1:51 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Cat Strollerz?

April- ♥

Purred: Sun Jan 24, '10 10:31am PST 
Hi Etnie Ray.

You might be interested in joining this group, as the name suggests, they are super strollers and will be happy to answer any of your questions.

Forgot to put the link in.

http://www.catster.com/group/Super_strollers-3711
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by QGM Harlequin (Striped Seven), Mar 24 3:57 pm

Get Well Soon > The Get Well Purr List
April- ♥

Purred: Thu Dec 3, '09 1:27pm PST 
Sending healing and comforting PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSS to all those that need them.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRR
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Cornish crew.
[notify]

» There has since been 552 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

(Page 1 of 77: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.