Postings by Darwin

GO!

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

Senior Cats > Senior Appetites
Darwin

The most fun- cat. Ever.

Purred: Wed Dec 19, '12 7:13pm PST 
Hey all. Just a quick question: have any of you noticed your senior's appetite trailing off a bit? Darwin is almost 13 now, and he's healthy. He just had senior blood work at his vet visit last month and everything is normal. His creatinine was a BIT high, but we're talking like .1 above normal.

It's not like he's not eating at all, but he's not the trash can he used to be, and he sometimes leaves food in the bowl, which he never did before. He had a dental about 6 months ago, because he broke a canine in two so it had to be pulled. But everything else looked fine.

I'm probably just a neurotic cat mom, but wondering if the same thing has happened with your older kitties.

(Oh, and, only if you'd like to, you could help a senior have a Merry Xmas. I've entered Darwin in a photo contest, and you can find our picture here:

http://www.facebook.com/westsidefamilypet

He's the white cat in the red sweater. Of course we'd appreciate your vote (to vote simply "like") but there are a lot of adorable kitties and dogs there who'd like to win just as much, I'm sure. I think you have to like the clinic page, but you can unlike as soon as you vote.)
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Abbi, Apr 11 11:02 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Hey all you white cats out there.A new club for us.
Darwin

The most fun- cat. Ever.

Purred: Sat Feb 4, '06 7:51pm PST 
Hi all! I know I've been a stranger around her but mom has been super busy and has barely left the catputer on! And when it is on, she's usually using it for school.

I barely even get to talk to my dear Nani anymore. I haven't been a very good boyfriend lately. frown

Did anyone ever hear from or about Katinas? I miss him. He was very nice to all of us. Even if the worst has happened, I'd like to be able to send a good thought and prayer to his family.

We cats don't have to have heartworm stuff here, but dogs do. I didn't even know cats could get heartworm!
[notify]

» There has since been 396 posts. Last posting by Einstein , Mar 30 5:10 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Hey all you white cats out there.A new club for us.

Darwin

The most fun- cat. Ever.

Purred: Tue Jan 10, '06 7:47pm PST 
I'm still here too, but my mom is always so busy sometimes she doesn't let me on the catputer.

I was just thinking about Katinas. Where is he? Is he OK?
[notify]

» There has since been 458 posts. Last posting by Einstein , Mar 30 5:10 pm

Get Well Soon > PLEASE!! We need more purrs for Katinas.

Darwin

The most fun- cat. Ever.

Purred: Sat Dec 31, '05 7:11am PST 
Great idea Drift.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRR PUUUUUURRRRRRRR PUR PURRRRRRRRR PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR PUUUUUUUUUURRRRRR PURRRRR PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by Louis LeBeau- Cherished Angel, Jan 11 12:49 pm

Darwin

The most fun- cat. Ever.

Purred: Tue Dec 27, '05 9:42pm PST 
You are most welcome, Fozzie!

Katinas...man. I don't know what to say. What rotten luck for Christmas! BUT! Maybe now you will get better and you won't have to go to the doctor anymore. That would be the best Christmas present we could all ask for. You've got us worried, buddy!

Drifter, I like your pic. It makes you look very mysterious. big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 487 posts. Last posting by Einstein , Mar 30 5:10 pm

Darwin

The most fun- cat. Ever.

Purred: Sat Dec 24, '05 10:59pm PST 
Hey Nani!

*waves mistletoe in the air*

wink
[notify]

» There has since been 499 posts. Last posting by Einstein , Mar 30 5:10 pm

Darwin

The most fun- cat. Ever.

Purred: Wed Dec 21, '05 5:33pm PST 
Katinas! I was so worried about you! I don't care WHAT you look like, man, as long as you're alive to look like it!

Did you need the surgery?
[notify]

» There has since been 506 posts. Last posting by Einstein , Mar 30 5:10 pm

Darwin

The most fun- cat. Ever.

Purred: Tue Dec 20, '05 6:11pm PST 
*purring so hard it hurts*

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

We're all thinking about you Katinas! Get well!
[notify]

» There has since been 511 posts. Last posting by Einstein , Mar 30 5:10 pm

Darwin

The most fun- cat. Ever.

Purred: Mon Dec 19, '05 1:50pm PST 
*grabs Nani's paw and prays with her for Katinas*

Don't leave us buddy. Please. We love you and your family loves you! This place just wouldn't be the same without you!
[notify]

» There has since been 518 posts. Last posting by Einstein , Mar 30 5:10 pm

Darwin

The most fun- cat. Ever.

Purred: Fri Dec 16, '05 9:42pm PST 
Petipaw, I'm so very sorry to hear that. He knows he was loved by his cat and human families, and that's the important thing.
[notify]

» There has since been 522 posts. Last posting by Einstein , Mar 30 5:10 pm

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.