Postings by Rice

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Cat Health > Stray Cat Needs Medical Attention?
Rice

Trickster

Purred: Wed Jun 4, '14 9:51pm PST 
Update: Although he lost weight, there is no change in his energy level. I am now planning to feed him everyday after work to see if he can gain back the pounds. If not, then I will contact some shelters.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Buddha, Jun 6 5:02 pm

Cat Health > Stray Cat Needs Medical Attention?
Rice

Trickster

Purred: Tue Jun 3, '14 8:41pm PST 
I'm not quite sure where to post this as there isn't a category that fits.

There is a VERY friendly stray cat that lives in a park that I pass by everyday I get off work. I see that he has regular feeders as I see empty cat bowls around the place. I buy a can of wet food to treat him occasionally too. I suspect he's been there for around 3-4 years. The problem is in the past couple of week I notice his weight is diminishing rapidly, I don't know if he isn't getting enough food or if he is sick. He still seems to be his friendly self but extremely thin!

Also, his other feeders are usually the elderly that live in the area, it is highly probable that they don't know how to help him.

In this case should I call a local cat volunteer organization? I'm extremely worried that if they do decide to take him in for medication, but decide that he can't be cured for whatever reason he will be put to sleep. That is very cruel and I know that if he needs to go he will feel best in his home in the alley. I am distressed I don't know what to do, because I can't take him in myself as room in Asia is very limited and pricey, not to mention I have a cat already, so it isn't possible financially either.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Buddha, Jun 6 5:02 pm

Behavior & Training > werid behavior

Rice

Trickster

Purred: Tue May 13, '14 8:06pm PST 
I think its because Mittens is feeling a bit naked without her familiar scent and is trying to mark everything again, which includes rubbing and snuggling with you.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rice, May 13 8:06 pm

Who's Feeling Silly > Song tag

Rice

Trickster

Purred: Tue May 13, '14 2:25am PST 
Poker Face - Lady Gaga
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rice, May 13 2:25 am

Behavior & Training > What does my cat trying to tell me?

Rice

Trickster

Purred: Sun May 11, '14 10:12pm PST 
I see! That's very helpful, I will know to read her body language from now on. Aww to hear that she wants to share with me make me very happy cloud 9 Thank you
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rice, May 11 10:12 pm

Cats & Travel > Should I bring my cat to make friends?
Rice

Trickster

Purred: Thu May 8, '14 1:19am PST 
I see , thank you for your response. I think Rice maybe okay with being alone after all she has been all this time, it is just me that feels that she is lonely shrug I don't want to put her in a difficult position by bringing her to a play date
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Stella, May 15 9:18 pm

Behavior & Training > What does my cat trying to tell me?

Rice

Trickster

Purred: Mon May 5, '14 5:05am PST 
I am a bit confused to what Rice wants me to do when she brings her favorite felt ball on my bed. Since I play catch with her sometimes, I thought for the longest time that she wanted me to play catch. But then I notice that sometimes she doesn't want me to throw the ball as she retrieves then hugs the ball from my hand. She just wants the ball beside her and cuddles with me.

So what does the ball mean? Is it a signal for me to pet her or play? Maybe its a gift offering? Because if it is a signal for cuddle time and I've been throwing the ball away all this time, I feel kinda bad. This is a very silly but ongoing dilemma that I have. Hope to hear what you guys think
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Rice, May 11 10:12 pm

Cats & Travel > Should I bring my cat to make friends?

Rice

Trickster

Purred: Mon May 5, '14 4:58am PST 
My cat is a lovely and sweet 11 month year old girl. I took her in when she was 2 months, so most likely she doesn't have memory of other cats, nor has seen other animals. She doesn't even act cat-like sometimes lol!

She means the world to me. It has struck me that she maybe lacking some cat influence and is lonely as I go to work everyday and she stays at home with nothing to do. Sadly, I am not in a position to get another cat at the moment.

Would it be a good idea to bring her to visit my friend who has friendly cats to get some cat influence and have some fun? Or will they lash out at each other >_>
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Stella, May 15 9:18 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Haiii looo my name is Rice

Rice

Trickster

Purred: Thu Apr 3, '14 9:05pm PST 
Haii

My name ish Rice! I am new to Catster hamster dance I am a hyper little spirit and I love mischiefs. Hope to make some new friends
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kaci Sunshine - Beloved Angel, Apr 4 11:38 am

Grooming > Should I wipe my cat's butt?
Rice

Trickster

Purred: Thu Apr 3, '14 8:51pm PST 
Thanks Merlin and KallyKat

I will give Rice a wipe laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rice, Apr 3 8:51 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.