Postings by Delilah

GO!

Cats and a Clean Home > Crating My Cat (PLEASE RESPOND) Thanks! :D

Delilah

Lover Of Toy- Mice!

Purred: Fri Dec 27, '13 10:53am PST 
So, I always put Delilah in her crate at night, and if I have to leave for a couple of hours. Her crate is huge. (Big enough for a medium to large breed dog.) I do this because I'm afraid she'll destroy the house or get into something she shouldn't. She even has a litterbox in the back of it so she can relieve herself. My question is "Does anyone else crate their cat at night? and Is this okay?" I'd eventually like to able to let her roam freely in the house at night and when I'm gone. PLEASE RESPOND!

Thanks, Delilah's Mom, Darci
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by buzz, Apr 4 5:26 am

Kitten Corner > Crazy Rescue Kitten Behavior
Delilah

Lover Of Toy- Mice!

Purred: Fri Dec 6, '13 11:41pm PST 
I just adopted a kitten I named Delilah. She is 12 weeks old as well and is just like this. Wild, and running around all the time. I'm pretty sure it's normal smile There's nothing to be worried about. She's just playful. She'll calm down as she ages as I'm sure Delilah will. Just gotta give it time.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Delilah, Dec 6 11:41 pm

Kitten Corner > Hi! I'm Darci, And This Is Delilah

Delilah

Lover Of Toy- Mice!

Purred: Thu Dec 5, '13 12:32am PST 
I'm Darci, and I'm new here to Catster AND a new cat owner period. This is my first cat I've ever had in my life. I've always had dogs or hamsters and stuff. The profile pic is of my newly adopted kitten, Delilah! I just got her yesterday (December 4th)So far, so good. She's still getting used to my house and me. At the shelter, she let me hold and pet her, but when I got her home, she ran and hid, and wouldn't have nothing to do with me. But she'll get settled soon I'm sure.. Anyway, go check out Delilah's page!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Delilah, Dec 5 12:32 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.