Postings by Luna Blue

GO!

Russian Blue > Am I a Russian Blue?

Luna Blue

Purred: Mon Jan 20, '14 10:01am PST 
She is quite lovely. I answered your post earlier. I think that you can have your pet's DNA tested. I've seen it for dogs, so I'd think it's available for cats. Nonetheless, Nyx is a lovely cat and I bet a wonderful companion.

We got our RB because of my allergies. She's a bit of a terror right now because she's going through a heat cycle. We have to have her spayed soon. We won't receive her "official" papers until we show she's been spayed.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Luna Blue, Jan 20 10:01 am

Russian Blue > how do you know what type of blue you have?
Luna Blue

Purred: Mon Dec 30, '13 10:08pm PST 
Well, without papers, you really can't prove they are Russians. They have cobra-like necks/heads, they are muscular. Their fur is short, double coated, really soft. The green eyes, mauve paws are two traits of a RB. They have mouths that appear to be smiling and their noses are black triangles. There is a page that describes the four-blue cat breeds.

Other than the papers, or knowing the breed of both parents, it's going to be considered a domestic short hair cat.

I couldn't post the link to the page I wanted to send you to. Google "Is My Cat a Russian Blue?" and you should find a link to the russianblue dot info site.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Luna Blue, Dec 30 10:08 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.