GO!

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > I am new!

Loco

I may look like- a good girl-but- i ain't!

Purred: Mon Dec 9, '13 4:42pm PST 
Hello Kyeri!!! welcome to Catster! I hope you make a bunch of furiends, and play some nice games!!!
Have fun!!
Loco (And Mikko!)
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 9 4:42 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > 12 Days of Catmas
Loco

Purred: Mon Dec 9, '13 4:41pm PST 
MOL me too!!! That was the best 12 days of Christmas ever! Or Catmas, I should say MOL! laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Mar 28 3:24 am

Cat Health > Same death pattern of all kittens?! Why...?

Loco

Purred: Mon Dec 9, '13 4:37pm PST 
Actually, I totally agree with you Mya! Very good info you gave. Exactly what they needed to hear. wink
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Hunter, Dec 26 5:21 pm

Kitten Corner > Why is my kitten growling at the new stray kitten?

Loco

Purred: Wed Nov 6, '13 6:55pm PST 
Your kitten is being territorial. He wants you and the house all to himself. He thinks he owns you. Thats pretty much what all kitties think. They own YOU. So, he doesnt want her to take over, thats what he's afraid of. He thinks he might lose you to that kitten.

⇡ IMO, thats what Im sure of. Go with what you want, but thats what I think big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Nov 6 6:55 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Hi there!

Loco

Purred: Wed Nov 6, '13 6:47pm PST 
Hi, Im Loco, 3 month old Calico Kitten. Im Mikko's new fursib. (Obviously-) I am new to Catster, but Momma isn't. So, well thats it....Just introducing myself!

My story: Well it all started when my Momma was walking, and she saw me. It was getting colder. She wanted to pick me up and hug me and squeeze me and call me George. (Not really call me George mol) But she thought maybe I just got outside or I was an outdoor cat or something. So she continued her walk. Then a few days later, it was colder. I turned up on her doorstep. She brought me in, and sat on the computer. She posted ads on Kijiji, she put posters up, but nobody came for me. So, she decided that whoever owned me, gave up or just didnt want me. So, she called me Loco because I am...well....Loco MOL!! So thats how I got my home, my name, and a fursib. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Loki, Nov 27 2:17 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.