GO!

(Page 1 of 28: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

What I Love About Catster > The Late Late Show - Act IV
Jerry- (formerly- Bondi)

Vampire Kitten

Purred: Fri May 22, '15 11:15pm PST 
G'night everykit! Have a terrific weekend! kitty

» There has since been 338 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 11:18 pm

Jerry- (formerly- Bondi)

Vampire Kitten

Purred: Fri May 22, '15 11:08pm PST 
Ooh, I want to sit by the window!
*zooms into the limo*

» There has since been 341 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 11:18 pm

Jerry- (formerly- Bondi)

Vampire Kitten

Purred: Fri May 22, '15 11:05pm PST 
Hi Zoe! *noserubs*
It's nice to meet ya! flowers

» There has since been 344 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 11:18 pm

Jerry- (formerly- Bondi)

Vampire Kitten

Purred: Fri May 22, '15 10:53pm PST 
I just thought I'd pop in an grab some pizza! Hi everykit! wave

*grabs a plate and a few slices of extra-cheesy*

» There has since been 348 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 11:18 pm

Jerry- (formerly- Bondi)

Vampire Kitten

Purred: Fri May 22, '15 10:46pm PST 
*zooms in...circles the room and does figure 8's around the kitties...dives into the pillows and tumbles onto his back*
TA-DAAA! dancing

» There has since been 350 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 11:18 pm

Behavior & Training > Hyperesthesia, Anxiety, Other OCD - Please, PLEASE Help!!
Jerry- (formerly- Bondi)

Vampire Kitten

Purred: Wed May 6, '15 10:45am PST 
We don't have any first-hand experience with FSH but from what I understand, it's thought to be a type of seizure disorder, and kitties with the condition can benefit from anti-epileptic medications as well as the ones that treat anxiety.

For stress relief, you can definitely try pheromone products like Feliway or Comfort Zone. You can also try some flower essence calming products like Bach's Rescue Remedy or Spirit Essences.

Good luck, keep us posted! hug

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), May 6 10:45 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Which litter box is best to prevent tracking?

Jerry- (formerly- Bondi)

Vampire Kitten

Purred: Sat Apr 25, '15 10:28pm PST 
Hi everykit!

Mommy's looking at upgrading our litter boxes because we've been throwing and tracking litter all over.

For the last several years, we've had litterboxes made from storage totes with doors cut in the sides, since we also tend to be high pee-ers. red face

The boxes that mommy has been considering are Booda Dome Cleanstep, Catit Jumbo Hooded boxes and the Nature's Miracle Hooded Corner boxes.

Have any of you had luck with any of these boxes, or do you have something even better to recommend?

Thanks in advance! hug

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mordred,PAWS, Apr 26 8:26 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Hello? Testing 1, 2 ...

Jerry- (formerly- Bondi)

Vampire Kitten

Purred: Wed Apr 15, '15 9:50am PST 
big laughShade! hi5

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Harvey , Apr 15 1:05 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Hello? Testing 1, 2 ...

Jerry- (formerly- Bondi)

Vampire Kitten

Purred: Tue Apr 14, '15 8:06pm PST 
Hi Harvey! wave

Catster has been pretty quiet lately, mostly because of technical problems on the site that make it hard for a lot of members to get in and use it.

The good news is, Catster has a new owner that's rebuilding the site on a new platform that will get rid of all the problems. The "New and Improved" Catster should be launching within the next month or so. After that, I'm sure things will get back to rockin' again! way to go

Welcome back!
hi5

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Harvey , Apr 15 1:05 pm

Behavior & Training > Crazy Ollie (issues with cat looking for advice)
Jerry- (formerly- Bondi)

Vampire Kitten

Purred: Tue Apr 14, '15 2:47pm PST 
It sounds like he's a pretty normal teenage kitten. He's exploring and testing everything to see what happens (and what he can get away with!).

It sounds like he likes to climb and crawl into things, so it's good that you have a big cat tree for him. You might want to add some other things like shelves for climbing or some more things with cubby holes to explore.

He should grow out of the kitten crazies in time. In the meantime, the best thing you can do is kittenproof your place. Keep everything fragile or poisonous out of reach. You can go to the hardware or baby supply store and get latches for your drawers and cabinets, spools for blind cords, etc.

I'm not sure what to do about your TV--can you keep in on the floor instead of on a stand until you can have it mounted? shrug

Good luck! Keep us posted! hug

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Apr 16 3:49 pm

(Page 1 of 28: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.