Postings by Kiki

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Kitten Corner > how to introduce new kitten to rest of house
Kiki

Attack!!

Purred: Wed Jun 5, '13 7:54am PST 
If he's starting to feel comfortable around you and confident in his space, I would try to give him more reign over the house. Especially if he isn't hiding or acting too scared. Try to introduce him one room at a time if you can. It only took about a whole day for Kiki to get used to the room and want to explore more.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kiki, Jun 5 7:54 am

Kitten Corner > Biting!
Kiki

Attack!!

Purred: Fri May 17, '13 8:59pm PST 
My baby girl has the same issue sometimes. She's slowly growing out of it though. Try doing more wand toys and make sure she understands biting is not okay.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kiki, May 17 8:59 pm

Behavior & Training > putting paws in the water bowl

Kiki

Attack!!

Purred: Wed May 15, '13 11:44am PST 
I have a water fountain and I like to stick my paws in it to wash my face. I also have this wonderful habit of drowning my favorite toys in the water.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kiki, May 15 11:44 am

Kitten Corner > I don't purr!

Kiki

Attack!!

Purred: Wed May 15, '13 11:40am PST 
Sorry for the double post but I thought I would check in. I do purr, a LOT now! I'm such a cuddler even more so now that i'm getting older and just a few touches on the side of my face and on my back and i'm purring like crazy!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kiki, May 15 11:40 am

Behavior & Training > After cat sitting, 2 of our 4 cats fighting really bad, what to do?

Kiki

Attack!!

Purred: Fri Apr 26, '13 11:32am PST 
Maybe they feel their space is compromised and they are being territorial over the female scent. Try playing with them both in the same room, then cuddles, then food. It doesn't have to be in that same order but it will show them good things happen when they are in the room together. Keep doing it. It's not going to be easy... and there are other techniques to help too. But just my suggestion.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kiki, Apr 26 11:32 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Helloļ¼
Kiki

Attack!!

Purred: Fri Apr 26, '13 11:27am PST 
Welcome! I can't wait to meet your kitties! smile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kiki, Apr 26 11:27 am

Choosing the Right Cat > When is it best to get a new brother or sister?

Kiki

Attack!!

Purred: Fri Apr 26, '13 11:24am PST 
Mommy says I am very hyper and run around a lot. I do attack and ambush a lot and love to play. I'm a good cuddler too but I'm just not into the whole petting thing a lot of the time. If I want it, I'll ask for it. c: Most of the time I just like being in the same room as everyone and being the center of attention!

Maybe it would be best if I got a boyfriend although Daddy says I am enough kitty for one household. Mommy is trying to convince him otherwise though!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kiki, Apr 26 11:24 am

Kiki

Attack!!

Purred: Fri Apr 26, '13 11:22am PST 
Well Mommy is pleased to find out that I knead during the night! It's so nice to have a bit of a massage before laying down to sleep. Also Daddy says he can feel me rumble my purrs so yay! my purr box isn't broken! I'm just very quiet. dancing
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kiki, May 15 11:40 am

Kiki

Attack!!

Purred: Wed Apr 24, '13 8:55pm PST 
I only let Mommy touch my throat on special occasions. I'm the type to just hang out in the same room and not require much petting. I do have to be in the same room as Mommy at all times, but beyond that I'd rather play than be petted! smile
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Kiki, May 15 11:40 am

Choosing the Right Cat > When is it best to get a new brother or sister?
Kiki

Attack!!

Purred: Wed Apr 24, '13 8:53pm PST 
My mommy wants to get a companion for me when I get a little older, and she doesn't want another kitten. I'm a little young now but I know I would get along well with another cat as I'm not averse to new situations at all! smile

If someone new comes over I'm really friendly and outgoing, and although I'm a little rough around the edges because of my age, I am a good, well-behaved kitty. I'm almost 4 months old now. What age would it be best for me to get a friend, and what sex should they be?
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kiki, Apr 26 11:24 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.