Postings by Lady

GO!

Cats and a Clean Home > I need litter help!

Lady

Purred: Tue Nov 12, '13 10:36am PST 
So I have started to use feline pine pellets in the front half of the box where Lady pees and tidy cats in the back half where she poos. I had switched to Dr. Elsey's but the odor control was not good for me at all, Tidy cats does a much better job with that but the clumps don't clump well but my solution is working good so far!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Behr, Nov 30 8:09 am

Lady

Purred: Wed Aug 14, '13 12:40pm PST 
grain free merrick dry, and grain free wet of various brands. She smelled less when she was eating Purina and I dont have time or freezer space for raw.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Behr, Nov 30 8:09 am

Lady

Purred: Thu Aug 8, '13 9:39pm PST 
It would be silly if I thought something was wrong with my cat for that... the sad face is because when she doesn't cover it makes the air in my apartment almost too stinky to breath.
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Behr, Nov 30 8:09 am

Cats and a Clean Home > worst smelling cat ever..

Lady

Purred: Thu Aug 8, '13 9:37pm PST 
as I said in my original response, I feed high quality dry and wet food. I know it is better for her but the Purina she was on before produced a lot less stink.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Miko, Oct 7 6:23 am

Lady

Purred: Tue Aug 6, '13 9:20am PST 
So Ive transitioned her to Dr. Elseys and it works great, though she will not cover her poo still... confused
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Behr, Nov 30 8:09 am

Cats and a Clean Home > worst smelling cat ever..
Lady

Purred: Tue Aug 6, '13 9:18am PST 
yes, I have a stink problem. are some cats just smellier than others? my poo smells so bad it makes eyes water, and of course I will not cover it. I always use the box though and it never smells since its cleaned all the time. I eat grain free dry and wet food. Does anyone have any ideas to help my stinky problem?
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Miko, Oct 7 6:23 am

Choosing the Right Cat > Is my apartment too small for a cat?

Lady

Purred: Sat Jun 8, '13 4:07pm PST 
I don't know about meters, but I currently live in a 300 sq foot studio apartment and it works out fine with my one cat. =] no litter box smell or anything like that, you just have to clean up a lot and I scoop the box like twice a day.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Dean, Jul 9 10:05 pm

Lady

Purred: Sat Apr 13, '13 5:44am PST 
So I only like "round" shaped litter vs the crystal shaped litter, and I'm currently using tidy cats but the perfume smell and dust is too much for my mom to handle. Does anyone know of other scoopable litter that is a round shaped and not heavily scented?
[notify]

» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Behr, Nov 30 8:09 am

Food & Nutrition > What is your cat's weird favorite treats?

Lady

Purred: Sun Mar 24, '13 6:57pm PST 
cantaloupe melon... weird right?
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Maizy , Apr 5 1:35 pm

Grooming > best cat hair brush?
Lady

Purred: Sun Mar 24, '13 6:33pm PST 
http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/studio-35-beauty-pro-wave-brush/ID= prod6017805-product

This is the best normal brush I have found, Its a human brush from walgreens and it does wonders for controlling my shedding!smile
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Monster, May 31 1:37 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.