Postings by Xena

GO!

Cats and a Clean Home > My Butt Stinks, and I Fling Litter Everywhere

Xena

They call me- Last Cat, now- why is that?

Purred: Mon Apr 22, '13 6:50am PST 
Xena uses a covered litter box that fits in the corner so it is shaped odd also. But she likes it. It has a charcoal filter and I clean it daily so smell is no problem. She also loves to fling litter and I see her in the box scratching the sides for what seems like 5 minutes. But Xena is a small cat also, around 9 pounds.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Beep, May 11 4:03 pm

Food & Nutrition > Anyone feeding Freshpet cat food
Xena

Purred: Sun Apr 7, '13 6:51am PST 
So far though Xena really likes it and what she doesn't eat I have found the dog eating twice.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Xena, Apr 7 6:51 am

Behavior & Training > Xena is destroying my sofa

Xena

Purred: Mon Apr 1, '13 2:01pm PST 
The soft caps worked fine but when they came off she had trouble with 2 of them coming off and hurt her toe so I haven't used them again. I guess I will try more posts.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Xena, Apr 1 2:01 pm

Behavior & Training > Xena is destroying my sofa

Xena

Purred: Mon Apr 1, '13 6:10am PST 
I have tried everything, double sided tape, water bottle, physically removing her and bringing her to her scratching pole, trimming her nails once a week, soft claws, nothing is working.

I can hear in behind the couch just clawing away. Getting her declawed is not an option as I feel that is just too cruel.

We are planning on getting a new couch this year but I want this problem fixed first. Any tips?
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Xena, Apr 1 2:01 pm

Food & Nutrition > Anyone feeding Freshpet cat food

Xena

Purred: Mon Apr 1, '13 6:00am PST 
I found this food at HyVee yesterday. It is frozen but thaws quickly. The dog food gets 5 stars from the Dog Food adviser. This is a lot like the Nature Variety Xena uses but 4 dollars cheaper. Anyone using it?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Xena, Apr 7 6:51 am

Food & Nutrition > What is your cat's weird favorite treats?
Xena

Purred: Thu Mar 7, '13 7:28am PST 
I don't like most human foods but I get a small amount of coconut oil 3 times a week and I go mad for that, it tastes sooooo good. Supposedly good for me also
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Maizy , Apr 5 1:35 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Stray White Angora

Xena

Purred: Thu Mar 7, '13 6:54am PST 
Taking the garbage out last night and I had this beautiful long haired white cat come up to me with blue eyes. I have never seen it before around here. Very friendly. It looks exactly like the angora cat a fiend had as a child.

Since we are know as the suckers who strays can always catch a meal at people I fed it and watched it walk away. Such a beautiful cat. Wonder where it came from?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Xena, Mar 7 6:54 am

Kitten Corner > How were you named?

Xena

Purred: Tue Mar 5, '13 10:29am PST 
The kids wanted to name her Katness after the hunger book character but since she was a very skinny starving stray obviously she wasn't much of a hunter. We decided on Xena the Warrior princess after she chased a huge tom out of the yard she decided was now her yard. He was twice her size but she didn't hesitate once. Kids hate the name but she comes to it like it was made for her.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Mordecai Sabestain, Jul 8 4:29 am

Food & Nutrition > Kitten not eating dry food like she used too.

Xena

Purred: Tue Mar 5, '13 10:24am PST 
I feed Instinct Raw rabbit to my cat. It took awhile to get her off dry kibble but now she loves it. It is rather pricey but lasts a long time.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Pandora, Mar 10 7:14 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Xena's happy ending.
Xena

Purred: Tue Mar 5, '13 10:16am PST 
Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce Xena the Warrior Princess.

She showed up about 8 months ago, so skinny it was like picking up nothing. We fed her and tried to find her owners or a new home but had no luck. We really had no intention of getting a cat, but Xena had no intention of leaving.

So now she lives with us, our dog Hoss and is a spoiled member of our family. We had her fixed and she is only let outside in her outdoor kitty tent which she loves. She wormed her way into our hearts with her purr which is louder then Hoss's snoring.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Xena, Mar 5 10:16 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.