Postings by Noel -(in loving Memory)

GO!

Senior Cats > how can people just throw a cat away b/c they are old

Noel -(in- loving- Memory)

Purred: Sat Feb 16, '13 2:06pm PST 
Mommy just found out that inamorata declawed. She and daddy were clipping my claws as they were super long when they realized I had none up front. And I was outside like this
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by ♔Jeepurrs Creepurrs♔, Feb 18 7:23 pm

Purred: Sat Feb 16, '13 9:14am PST 
I AM HOME
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by ♔Jeepurrs Creepurrs♔, Feb 18 7:23 pm

Purred: Sat Feb 16, '13 1:24am PST 
well I leave my foster mom in the morning and head to my real mom real early in the morning!!! I meet her at 11 am!!!!! I know my mommy is excited!!
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by ♔Jeepurrs Creepurrs♔, Feb 18 7:23 pm

Purred: Wed Feb 13, '13 6:46pm PST 
TY! I am looking forward tho to being in Kissimee w/ Zeus, Thor, Ivy and all the rest of the kitties!. My new mommy has spoken w/ the foster mom - who is very glad to be taking me out of the kill shelter. I don't wanna warm up to her too much as I will only be with her on Thursday and Friday! My new mommy will spoil me rotten! her other babies are very much loved. I am gonna get soft food for a while until I get used to the place
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by ♔Jeepurrs Creepurrs♔, Feb 18 7:23 pm

Purred: Wed Feb 13, '13 5:32pm PST 
My name is Noel - currently I am in the Miami/Dade animal shelter - a Kill shelter (a mean one at that) Tomorrow I am being adopted - but not by my owner, by a foster mom.

I was dumped because I am 16. I will be at my mommy's house on Saturday (the foster mom has arranged transport from Miami to Kissimmee thu the Underground Railroad Rescue Kitty Network)

Mommy thought it was mean and no one else wanted me b/c I was old and black.

I am very friendly and loving so why was I thrown away?
[notify]

» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by ♔Jeepurrs Creepurrs♔, Feb 18 7:23 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.