Postings by Mia

GO!

Kitten Corner > How to tame a feral kitten

Mia

Purred: Sun Feb 10, '13 12:42pm PST 
Not too long ago we decided to get a new addition to our family, and we went through the whole adoption process for Mia. The foster mom said she was a great cat and that she’d be a little scared at first, but then she would turn around once she got used to her environment. Well its almost two months later and she’s still scared. You can’t even go up to her and approach her. The only way you can touch her is if she’s on one of her “safe spots” (the bed, couch, and cat tree). We've been giving her treats, playing with her a lot, talking to her, handling her as much as we can. That seems to be helping out a lot, but I’m just scared I’ll never be able to approach her in the future. Anyone have any tips on how to help her get friendlier?
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Arwen, Feb 11 3:48 pm

Kitten Corner > My kitty has bad gas
Mia

Purred: Sun Feb 10, '13 12:27pm PST 
Is her stool on the softer side? My kitten was also having gas, so we took her to the vet and she looked at her stool and noticed that it was on the softer side. She prescribed her Metronidazole Suspension and that really cleared things up.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mia, Feb 10 12:27 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.