Postings by Harry Connick, Aaron and Cyril

GO!

Plus Power of the Paw > Boston, MA Marathon Runners & Bostonians in trouble, Bombing!

Harry- Connick,- Aaron and- Cyril

Purred: Tue Apr 16, '13 11:57am PST 
We lit a candle also......this is SO scary. We live in the greater New Orleans area, and have so many Fairs and Festivals, and of course Mardi Gras.

And we wanted to say how wonderful it was to see so many people helping those in need.

The New Orleans Kitties cryhughug
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Alexander, Dreamboat #110, Apr 19 12:26 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Where have all my cats gone???
Harry- Connick,- Aaron and- Cyril

Purred: Mon Feb 25, '13 7:40am PST 
Thanks your replies. Mr. D you hit it right on the spot....yes, when I changed my password, CATSTER "read" this as being a new account. I emailed them on Saturday, and they answered me on Sunday evening. Had turned my computer off becasue of SERIOUS thunderstorms, and hail. But got the message this morning at my office.

The New Orleans Kitties - back in CATSTER LAND!!!cheerdancingwavewaverelieved
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Harry Connick, Aaron and Cyril, Feb 25 7:40 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.