Postings by princess pinkie pie cupcakes

GO!

Food & Nutrition > Are New Food Brands Risky?

princess- pinkie pie- cupcakes

bowdown to the- princess pinkie- pie!!!

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 9:56am PST 
cat on moon awww poor kittys maybe its the change of food that upset their stomach cats especially my himmy have sensitive stomachs i give my cat pumpkin for like the runs to firm up her stool its good for the digestive system but it has to be 100% puree pumpkin
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by princess pinkie pie cupcakes, Jan 23 9:56 am

Food & Nutrition > Are New Food Brands Risky?
princess- pinkie pie- cupcakes

bowdown to the- princess pinkie- pie!!!

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '13 3:21pm PST 
cheer hi guys any brands out there like friskies or name brand cat food at wal mart or even some at petco you have to look up the indgredients some foods have alot of by products in them and are not good for your kittys disgestive system i feed my cat diamond active cat find cat food thqt is high in protein and has fish oils for their coats smile im no expert but ive been doing my research!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by princess pinkie pie cupcakes, Jan 23 9:56 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.