Postings by Mr.Flufflers

GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > its been 7 years and its still hard to deal

Mr.Flufflers

Purred: Fri Jan 4, '13 9:24pm PST 
thank you so very much this has helped very much to eat it
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ally, Jan 9 7:12 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > its been 7 years and its still hard to deal
Mr.Flufflers

Purred: Thu Jan 3, '13 9:48pm PST 
I got Mr.flufflers when he was 3 weeks old he was the first cat that, when people asked if i had any pets i would say no i have a son. i was 11 at time so my friends would think i was crazy and then i would tell them about him i'm a proud cat mom and the cat he turned into. he was such a funny cat he would climb into my dads tuck if he left the windows rolled down and soon go to work and hear a meow and there was flufflers next to him. as i got older and so did he would walk me to school to the bus stop. and soon jump into my boyfriends sun roof. when flufflers wanted love he would head butt you. a few days after my 16th birthday i called him home to eat. he looked both ways before he crossed the street he made it to the drive way edge and a car came racing up the street and clipped his back legs. it was like something that happens in a movie i was in shock i couldnt move. he ran in the yard and fell. i went after him and held him in my arms and that was the last time he looked at me, i felt everything stop.i knew he was gone, i cryed and yelled out loud my baby. and people came outside as if a child had been hit. i was a mess for 3 weeks. i couldnt eat or sleep. i dont know how to handle it. its been 7 years since hes been gone and i still cry when i think of him i still what happend to him, i have other cats now and i see him in their faces. how do i deal and move on because i dont think i can move on. so i post this in tears and ask has anyone ever had to deal with death of a pet like this how do you move on. it still hurts
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by ally, Jan 9 7:12 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.