Postings by Hunter

GO!

Kitten Corner > How were you named?

Hunter

Is that a hair- elastic? ^w^

Purred: Sun Dec 16, '12 8:21pm PST 
Hunter- Because he can catch a moth in mid air and eat it before he hits the ground again. He is also pretty good at silently shadowing the dogs, other cats, laser pointers, etc. Lol.

Simon (Formerly Smokey) - He talks a lot and I wanted a name similar to what he was used to. I didn't want to keep the name Smokey because a friend of mine had a dog that she loved very much named Smokey they had to PTS.
[notify]

» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Mordecai Sabestain, Jul 8 4:29 am

Cat Health > UTI prevention in male cats
Hunter

Purred: Sat Dec 15, '12 12:51am PST 
I'm glad I read this post! I just took in a cat from a friend of a friend who was going to put him to sleep because her new boyfriend didnt like him and as she was hastily shoving him into my carrier she mentioned he had a UTI so bad a while ago he almost died. She told me to feed him Whiskas dry food, which I will not be doing! Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to stop my other cat from mowing down Simon's portion as well as his own? If it were Hunter it would be no problem because Simon cant fit into the food box I use to keep the dogs out of it lol.
And also is one litter for two cats a huge problem? My house is pretty small and I have no idea where I would put another litter, I've never heard the 'one litter per cat then add one' rule before joining Catster.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by BK, Feb 2 9:54 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Pal or no pal?

Hunter

Purred: Sat Dec 15, '12 12:36am PST 
I agree with Buddy Bolden. Another cat around the same age would be your best bet. Depending on your cat you may want to look at a cat of the opposite sex as some males usually get along better with females and vice versa. Good luck!
P.S Sorry to hear about Samson and Mystique! frown
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Hunter, Dec 15 12:36 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.