GO!

Cat Health > Persistent vomiting, but super-healthy cat

Tofu

Purred: Wed Nov 20, '13 7:27am PST 
Everything looks fine on the other end, and no one is bothering (it's more the other way around usually!). I've been feeding him only the hypoallergenic food for a few days now.
It happened again, just now. It was mostly bile, no chunks of food or anything. I don't know what to do.

I'm looking for another vet for a second opinion, but I moved recently from another city and the vet I saw was recommended by someone, so now I have a hard time finding another vet.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Nov 20 6:38 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Can I have a friend?
Tofu

Purred: Mon Dec 17, '12 3:54pm PST 
I'm a 4 years old female and I have a bit of a temper. I'm very shy and easily frightened; it took me a while to adjust to my new home. All my life, I only lived with humans and my roomies are wondering if having a another cat would be a good idea since they can't always play with me. The thing is, my home is small. There is no room that can be closed to isolate one cat from the other, which would complicate the transition. Also, I'm declawed on all four paws and I tend to bite when I'm scared instead of fleeing.

Any thoughts?
Also, I tried asking elsewhere, but if someone can help tell me what breed I am (I only know I'm a mix!) it would be nice.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Dec 25 7:17 pm

Siberian > Am I a Siberian mix?

Tofu

Purred: Thu Dec 6, '12 6:47pm PST 
Meoooow!

I'm a confused kitty as I don't know where I come from. I was first bought as a gift in a petshop, then given without being told of my parents, then was given again, finally, to my forever home.
I do *chirp* a lot like Siberians seem to do and I am not a loud meower - though I really like to communicate!
I am fluffy and have a thick coat. However, I have some kind of M on my forehead. I'm also a tall lady.
Any hints for whom I might be would help!
Meow!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 7 4:30 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.