GO!

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Help with your home diet

Maguy

Purred: Sat Nov 10, '12 6:48am PST 
Hello!
I have been feeding my cats for years using ground turkey or chicken and a supplement powder from Feline Instincts. (Google it. There is a facebook page also)
Felice is super nice and great with the shipping. I started in USA and now i live in France. She ships all over the world.
It is really easy to make the recipe. It is very scientifically designed for your cat's needs. There is also one for cats with kidney problems, no doubt caused by bad cat food.
We save little plastic containers from ricotta cheese etc and freeze a few week's worth. When i take out today's portion i also take one out of the freezer and put it in the fridge for tomorrow.
My cars Never have to go to the vet. Especially because they also stay inside. Their coats are sleek and glossy. They are almost never finicky. She has some great treats too.
Well i hope you will try this!
Hail to all you cats lovers who care enough to make an effort with their diet,
Mv
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Nov 10 6:48 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.