Postings by Buckwheat

GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Goodbye my sweet little girl Buckwheat

Buckwheat

Purred: Sat Oct 27, '12 8:57pm PST 
My little girl kitty Buckwheat passed on Thursday evening, October 25th, 2012. We hung on for a year and a half after she got sick with what was diagnosed as pancreatitis and suffered a slow decline in weight energy and health. We gave her subcutaneous fluids, special diets and lots of veterinarian care. She didn't seem to suffer as she weakened and I let her pass naturally. Buckwheat, I loved you too much to let you go by euthanizing you.

Thank you for the unconditional love and being the neglected kitty for so long as I fawned over the others. I'll never know what you faced before I rescued you from outside but I hope you enjoyed your time with me. We had six months together living in a travel trailer this summer, and I hope you enjoyed the birds singing and the sun shining and the walks we took in the countryside with your little body in my sweat shirt as you grew too tired to walk.

Rest well my angel.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Althea, PAWS, Oct 30 2:23 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.