GO!

Cat Health > Do you collar your indoor cat?

Kat

Dressed to Kill

Purred: Sun Jan 13, '13 10:54am PST 
I always have a collar on and im an indoor kitty. I have a collar because i love to run outside the door, but i hate the outdoors, so i get lost. My collar will easily fall off if I get stuck,and i also have an id tag on it. kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jan 25 1:46 pm

Cats & Travel > a big problem...my kittie's gone
Kat

Dressed to Kill

Purred: Sun Nov 18, '12 6:55pm PST 
Congrats on finding him! partypartyway to gocheerdancingapplausehug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 17 6:55 pm

Behavior & Training > I Made Myself a New Litter Box with Dirt and Leaves from a House Plant

Kat

Dressed to Kill

Purred: Sun Nov 18, '12 6:52pm PST 
Hey highfive hi5 I do that, too! But, my mom got mad at me so when I ever I do that I get a time out and she places tin foil on top of the plant. She ha to change the tin every other day though, because wanna hear a secret shh I secretly, ball up the tin foil every chance I get, so I could get to the dirt. Dont tell my mom though she thinks its my pupbrother Peppi silenced. My mom has not tried the rocks yet, thinking but I heard her talking about it behind my back, but little does she know I am her little stalker, so I hope this helped a little!way to go Now I am tired that I typed this.kitty P.S. As a cat, I find these emotions cool: hamster dance SEE A DANCING HAMSTER, BUNNY, GUINEA PIG THING! LETS ALL DANCE WITH IT! dancinghi5cheer Now, I am done! Bye!wave
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Nov 18 6:52 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > The Best Cat Litter?

Kat

Dressed to Kill

Purred: Sun Nov 18, '12 6:43pm PST 
The scoop your own litter at Petco is easy on your wallet and keeps the smell away for awhile, but if you do no scoop it away within a day, your whole house begins to smell. So, Petco Litter is good, if you scoop your litter often. kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 8:03 am

Choosing the Right Cat > Hi I'm new :)

Kat

Dressed to Kill

Purred: Sun Nov 18, '12 6:38pm PST 
P.S. I always had a soft spot for Ragdolls, too!laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Dec 11 8:40 am

Choosing the Right Cat > Hi I'm new :)
Kat

Dressed to Kill

Purred: Sun Nov 18, '12 6:36pm PST 
From my point of view, shelter cats are the best! No matter the size, age, or coloring all of them are so unique and need a loving home!smile
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Dec 11 8:40 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.