Postings by Felix

GO!

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

Behavior & Training > How to read very shy new cat?
Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Tue Feb 24, '15 7:10pm PST 
The more comfortable he gets, the more you will see him venture around. When he is looking at you, perhaps he is trying to get to know you better. Felix is very skittish, and it took months for him to feel relaxed. He is still a bit nervous, but I feel alot of his issues is due to chronic pain along with it. Try to play some classical music (if you like it) or something softer if you don't. Talk to him alot, or even read aloud when he is in the room with you. Just keep at it - the reward when they come to you is even more sweet, because of what they overcome. I think so anyways. wave
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Felix, Tue 7:10 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Hello, I'm New Here!
Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Sun Jan 18, '15 5:28pm PST 
Hi Bella! I tried to go to your page to send you a giftie, but could not - but Welcome! Things are quiet around here lately cause they are revamping things, but it is a fun place! welcomecat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Amber, Jan 24 10:23 pm

Cat Health > What cat insurance do you guys have?

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Thu Jan 15, '15 1:41pm PST 
I have PetPlan also. I have the wellness plan, with a $250 deductible per year. Really, when they have shots, bloodwork, etc, there is your deducible. Then anything else is paid at 80% (you can choose the %) I have been very happy with them. Felix had a knee surgery over $3500, and I ended up paying maybe about $600. Medicatin & flea/heartworm is covered too. I pay about $42 for TWO cats per month. SOme policies have a per incident deductible, so be sure to read well - mine is a PER YEAR. Seriously I wish I had had it for Tigger - with his heart disease now, no insurance will cover him, but it has paid off for Felix & SMitty's teeth problems. (it covers cleaning too!)
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Chloe (1996 - 2012), Jan 23 3:26 am

Cat Health > Brush my cat's teeth: Is cat toothpaste really necessary?

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Sun Dec 28, '14 2:33pm PST 
Chloe - I have a question regarding the Greenies. Felix tends to swallow his treats without chewing - will it work if he does not bite the treat?
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Chloe (1996 - 2012), Jan 26 7:19 am

Cat Health > Weird growth/ callus thing?

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Sun Dec 28, '14 2:31pm PST 
Felix gets these too. I had thought it was an actual nail & freaked when I first saw it! The vet called them horny growths, and basically, she just pulled it off. I think it is excess keratin that grows. I have a very hard time with Feefs nails - it takes 2 people to do his, but if there is some there, I just use my nail like the vet did & pop it off.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Chloe (1996 - 2012), Feb 11 7:48 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Purr...hello everyone
Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '14 3:30pm PST 
welcome from the kitty quartet!welcomecat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Dec 31 11:37 am

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Thu Nov 20, '14 4:08pm PST 
I was just thinking the same thing Mouse. I hope it is that everyone is doing well. But just in case, here's some purrs purrpurrpurr
Stay warm, stay healthy & here's to hoping that the new year will bring an improved Catster to us all!

Health wise, the kitty quartet is doing well. This cold we are having does take a toll on Felix - he walks more slowly and awkwardly, but he still seems happy.

PURRPURRPURRPURR
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by The Drifter♥, Feb 17 10:09 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > makes 4 years today since my cat died

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Tue May 20, '14 3:56pm PST 
I am so sorry that you had such a bad experience. That is heartbreaking on top of losing a precious kitty. Please know that you did all you could with the knowledge you had. We all wish sometimes that we can go back to change things. Surely it says something about the care you took of Nikki -she was 20 years old! and that is a nice long life for a kitty. I know we wish to keep them forever with us, but sadly they are here to work their magic for a little while before they become our angels. I hope that you will feel some peace, so that you can think of her with happy thoughts rather than tearing yourself apart. That is surely not what she would want. Sending you hugs and purrs of comfort.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Felix, May 20 3:56 pm

Cat Health > Acting aggressive after neutering

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Thu May 15, '14 2:27pm PST 
Sorry I didn;t see this sooner. It was probably a reaction to the stress & anesthesia I bet. I hope little Grymm is doing better. Love that name too!cat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ♛ Arwen ♛, May 29 8:22 am

Cat Health > diagnosed with hyperthyroidism
Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Thu May 15, '14 2:24pm PST 
I can maybe help with the hard to go issue. Felix's vet has him on 1/4 tsp miralax powder 1 to 2 times a day. He has issues because of pain - he has hip displasia very bad, and it hurts him to go. I take the powder & mix it with a little bit of water. Once it is dissolved, then I mix his wet food in, and he eats it right up. It pulls water in to help them "go". You could probably try 1/2 tsp depending on how big your kitty is, but it is something pretty safe to try.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Maus: DB #53!, May 16 6:51 pm

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.