Postings by Felix

GO!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Thu Nov 20, '14 4:08pm PST 
I was just thinking the same thing Mouse. I hope it is that everyone is doing well. But just in case, here's some purrs purrpurrpurr
Stay warm, stay healthy & here's to hoping that the new year will bring an improved Catster to us all!

Health wise, the kitty quartet is doing well. This cold we are having does take a toll on Felix - he walks more slowly and awkwardly, but he still seems happy.

PURRPURRPURRPURR
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Felix, Thu 4:08 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > makes 4 years today since my cat died
Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Tue May 20, '14 3:56pm PST 
I am so sorry that you had such a bad experience. That is heartbreaking on top of losing a precious kitty. Please know that you did all you could with the knowledge you had. We all wish sometimes that we can go back to change things. Surely it says something about the care you took of Nikki -she was 20 years old! and that is a nice long life for a kitty. I know we wish to keep them forever with us, but sadly they are here to work their magic for a little while before they become our angels. I hope that you will feel some peace, so that you can think of her with happy thoughts rather than tearing yourself apart. That is surely not what she would want. Sending you hugs and purrs of comfort.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Felix, May 20 3:56 pm

Cat Health > Acting aggressive after neutering

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Thu May 15, '14 2:27pm PST 
Sorry I didn;t see this sooner. It was probably a reaction to the stress & anesthesia I bet. I hope little Grymm is doing better. Love that name too!cat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ♛ Arwen ♛, May 29 8:22 am

Cat Health > diagnosed with hyperthyroidism

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Thu May 15, '14 2:24pm PST 
I can maybe help with the hard to go issue. Felix's vet has him on 1/4 tsp miralax powder 1 to 2 times a day. He has issues because of pain - he has hip displasia very bad, and it hurts him to go. I take the powder & mix it with a little bit of water. Once it is dissolved, then I mix his wet food in, and he eats it right up. It pulls water in to help them "go". You could probably try 1/2 tsp depending on how big your kitty is, but it is something pretty safe to try.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Maus: DB #53!, May 16 6:51 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > MY SWEET BOY

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Thu May 15, '14 1:56pm PST 
sending purrs to you and sorrow for your loss. little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Uno, Jun 26 1:44 am

Food & Nutrition > Lotus
Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Wed Apr 30, '14 7:17pm PST 
I got the pate. It is very formed, so I just smooshed it with a bit of water. I figured to add it with their rotation of Halo canned. I used to buy Merrick, but it is changed and they don't like it anymore.shrug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Felix, Apr 30 7:17 pm

Food & Nutrition > Lotus

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Wed Apr 30, '14 8:04am PST 
I ordered a variety pack of this food to see, and all 4 of them liked it. It is a thicker pate, so I just added a bit of water, and they chowed it down. Anyone else try this or have thoughts? It seems pretty good, but I did not get to do a bunch of research on it, and will be getting ready to order Felix some more Onsior, and maybe put this on auto ship.wave
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Felix, Apr 30 7:17 pm

Behavior & Training > Inappropriate chewing/pooping

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Mon Mar 31, '14 11:48am PST 
What a cutie-pie! I think it is partially the age. And some cats like to chew. I used to be able to let my other kitties play with the little plastic milk rings, but Felix will chew them & eat it. He has chewed up a few things, and Smitty chewed right through a phone cord when he was little. You could try a Feliway, it doesn't hurt, and the bitter apple. You could also try double sided tape, HOWEVER my Maizy just chewed that (she is a plastic chewer) There are a few safe chew type toys out there. I get these toys called nipstix, and there are a few chew toys I saw at Petco, that say they are for chewing & won't unravel. Every time I saw chewing, I would give them something else to try & change their attention. He should outgrow it somewhat though. They also do have actual kitty chew stix. Felix did not get the concept of holding in his paws like a dog would do with a chewie, but he has problems with his legs, so that could be it, so I have to hold it for him, but he does chew it and eat it. They are in a purple bag - I have seen them at Petco & I got some online too. Enjoy your new kitties!wave
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Felix, Mar 31 11:48 am

Food & Nutrition > Eevee's diet. Just wanted to share.

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Thu Mar 13, '14 8:40am PST 
Sounds like you are on the right path! Wet food is always better, and I also add a bit of water to Felix's for his health issues. Great job & thanks for sharing your information! cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Eevee, Mar 13 8:12 pm

Cat Health > ideas
Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Tue Mar 11, '14 8:15am PST 
Hi Stella
Thanks! trying again the 2 words, acupuncture and inflammation
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by D-Max...In Loving Memory, Mar 11 10:33 am

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.