Postings by Felix

GO!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

Behavior & Training > Inappropriate chewing/pooping
Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Mon Mar 31, '14 11:48am PST 
What a cutie-pie! I think it is partially the age. And some cats like to chew. I used to be able to let my other kitties play with the little plastic milk rings, but Felix will chew them & eat it. He has chewed up a few things, and Smitty chewed right through a phone cord when he was little. You could try a Feliway, it doesn't hurt, and the bitter apple. You could also try double sided tape, HOWEVER my Maizy just chewed that (she is a plastic chewer) There are a few safe chew type toys out there. I get these toys called nipstix, and there are a few chew toys I saw at Petco, that say they are for chewing & won't unravel. Every time I saw chewing, I would give them something else to try & change their attention. He should outgrow it somewhat though. They also do have actual kitty chew stix. Felix did not get the concept of holding in his paws like a dog would do with a chewie, but he has problems with his legs, so that could be it, so I have to hold it for him, but he does chew it and eat it. They are in a purple bag - I have seen them at Petco & I got some online too. Enjoy your new kitties!wave
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Felix, Mar 31 11:48 am

Food & Nutrition > Eevee's diet. Just wanted to share.
Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Thu Mar 13, '14 8:40am PST 
Sounds like you are on the right path! Wet food is always better, and I also add a bit of water to Felix's for his health issues. Great job & thanks for sharing your information! cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Eevee, Mar 13 8:12 pm

Cat Health > ideas

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Tue Mar 11, '14 8:15am PST 
Hi Stella
Thanks! trying again the 2 words, acupuncture and inflammation
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by D-Max...In Loving Memory, Mar 11 10:33 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Hello Catster

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Mon Mar 10, '14 10:20am PST 
howdy! welcome! welcomecat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Felix, Mar 10 10:20 am

Cat Health > ideas

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Mon Mar 10, '14 8:26am PST 
It will not let me post here, keeps saying words are not G rated? See Felix's diary & let me know if you anyone has used the treatment with a thin needle starts with a?
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by D-Max...In Loving Memory, Mar 11 10:33 am

Cat Health > dandruffy?
Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Mon Feb 17, '14 1:53pm PST 
Yes it surely has been cold here in Chicagoland! It makes sense. How much fish oil would be good - can you add it to food? Felix likes fishy stuff. cat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by BK, Feb 18 3:59 am

Cat Health > dandruffy?

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Sun Feb 16, '14 1:54pm PST 
Any suggestions for my little Feefer kitty? Along with his bone issues,, Felix has some flakies in his beautiful black fur. We brushed him very well, and got alot of undercoat out, but what can be done to help the dry skin? I wonder if it is connected with a mineral deficiency of his bones....
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by BK, Feb 18 3:59 am

Behavior & Training > I swear, my cat has O.C.D.

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Fri Jan 31, '14 2:08pm PST 
Smitty does this too - and sometimes Maizy does. It is a toughie because if you put something on the edge that is icky, then you may deterr her from using the box, which is a whole set of issues that you do not want. I noticed that when I use a large storage bin like Sterlite, the sides are higher & they can't really do it as much...
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Monti, Feb 10 10:39 pm

Behavior & Training > Stealing Food

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Fri Jan 31, '14 2:05pm PST 
You could try distracting Grymm with a toy when you have food. It is hard, my Maizy is a beggar too & can be relentless, so I understand. I pretty much keep putting her down, or ignore her so she is not getting attention when she begs. The problem is that if you use food or treats to distract him, he will then think "oh if I beg, I will get something" Something else I have done, is have an orange peel, when he comes to beg, put that where he sniffs. Cats DO NOT like citrus & it may make him give up on his own, thinking your stuff is icky.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Felix, Jan 31 2:05 pm

Behavior & Training > how to keep my active cat occupied while I'm away
Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Fri Jan 31, '14 2:00pm PST 
the track ball toys are supposed to be good. Or a treat/food dispenser ball toy. You could consider the videos they have for kitties too.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Felix, Jan 31 2:00 pm

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.