Postings by Pippie

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Cat Health > Both my babies have ringworm :( need advice
Pippie

Ruling The- World, One- Bedroom At A- Time

Purred: Fri Dec 7, '12 6:44am PST 
Sallie did go to the vet and we were given conzol, it's topical lotion. Pippie started getting it so i treated him too.. I just wanted to know if there was anything else worth using because it's just spreading. Sallie has a big spot of fur missing from her head but thats going away. What medicine did you have? Does it work fast? I woke up almost an hour ago and felt i had a small spot under my arm that looks like a mosquito bite, which its probably ringworm. So i really need something thats gonna get rid of this for the babies frown
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sundance, Dec 8 6:58 am

Cat Health > Both my babies have ringworm :( need advice
Pippie

Purred: Thu Dec 6, '12 11:40am PST 
Pippie and Sallie have ringworm, i would like to know if theres any medicine that would quickly get rid of it. I've been treating them both with conzol 1% for about 3 weeks, Pippie showed signs about 1 1/2 weeks ago and i would like to know if theres a better med out there. I really want them here with us instead of quarantined frown I'm even more upset because it will be their first christmas.. Does anyone have any advice for us?
Thank you
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sundance, Dec 8 6:58 am

Cat Health > Neutering

Pippie

Purred: Tue Nov 6, '12 2:33pm PST 
You might want to get him an e-collar so you can be sure that he wont lick his area. We just got Pippie neutered 2 weeks ago and he was just dying to get out of his cage and play, i felt bad but it was for his own good. If you have a cage or carrier or just some place cozy to put him in so he doesnt jump then he'll be fine and you wouldn't have to worry so much. So, e-collar and cozy place. He'll be fine smile
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Felix, Nov 7 3:13 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > thinking abt adding a new kitten for pippie here!

Pippie

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '12 7:42am PST 
i know! im dying for another kitten, he gets lonely sometimes. and he's so energetic! i know he'd love a baby sister to get his paws on lol
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Alexander, Dreamboat #110, Oct 13 3:42 pm

Pippie

Purred: Sat Oct 6, '12 12:14pm PST 
aww thanks guys smile i know pippie's getting a bit better but he doesn't like being cooped up by himself in a lil room unless im in here with him. im giving him l-lysine too to help him. i think he'll be fine b4 we get another kitten
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Alexander, Dreamboat #110, Oct 13 3:42 pm

Cat Health > idk what pippie's problem is :(
Pippie

Purred: Thu Oct 4, '12 6:59am PST 
yeah, i'll just do that. i'm sure the l-lysine will help. if not, its back to the drawing board.. thanks for all your help, i appreciate itsmile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Pippie, Oct 4 6:59 am

Pippie

Purred: Wed Oct 3, '12 10:18am PST 
no, we don't. i would've done that but since having made the cage taller he only sneezed twice. he's up away from the carpet and litter. im guessing it was the carpet but the weird thing is when he's laying down on carpet he wont sneeze. it's just when he cries to get out he'll sneeze, maybe he works himself up cuz once he calms down he doesnt sneezethinking im confused.. what do you think, is there anything else it could be?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Pippie, Oct 4 6:59 am

Pippie

Purred: Tue Oct 2, '12 7:37am PST 
yeah i dont use anything odor wise in the room. im gonna clean the carpet in here and see if that helps bcuz like i said he doesn't sneeze when i put him in the garage. my bf and i think it may be the carpets. unless he's just stressing in here? and thats why he sneezes.. thats what it really seems like to me but im trying to rule everything out so i can get to the bottom of this.

lacey i will get that litter soon. i know, fresh step wasn't what i was going for. i'll get it soon, i already told my bf about it.

pippie is just here napping and he hasn't sneezed this morning. i'm also gonna make his cage taller so when i put him in he'll be high and away from litter and carpet, if those are the problemsconfused
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Pippie, Oct 4 6:59 am

Pippie

Purred: Mon Oct 1, '12 10:32am PST 
lacey i got fresh step :| i couldn't go to the petsmart, maybe after this litter.

oh ramsey, pippie does have uri. the day we got him he was sneezing. and i just finished his third bottle of clavomox. sinces he's been with us all he's been taking is medicine. the poor baby.. but what i seemed to notice is that he doesn't sneeze when i put him in the garage. i have a feeling that its the room that makes him sneeze.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Pippie, Oct 4 6:59 am

Pippie

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '12 9:41am PST 
of coarse! i was thinking after we get him neutered first too. it'll be abt another month or so smile
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Alexander, Dreamboat #110, Oct 13 3:42 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.