Postings by Cricket

GO!

Senior Cats > Momma's Kind of Nervous

Cricket

Leap Year Cat

Purred: Fri Sep 7, '12 5:29am PST 
Many purrs to both of you. I have 2 long haired cats but fortunately, they like to be grooming (except for the bellies - that is a little bit of an argument). Sedating can be riskier as a cat gets older but I would make sure to check with your vet about it. Getting those mats out and not letting them build up is probably better for your cat!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ben, Angel Dreamboat,#39-1987-, Sep 9 5:49 am

Behavior & Training > How to stop paper shredding
Cricket

Leap Year Cat

Purred: Wed Jun 27, '12 8:47am PST 
I agree. We have a cat at work (not Cricket- can't blame her!) that loves shredding paper towels. A whole roll in a minute or less. We just keep them away from her now and give her lots of scratching posts
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Nandi, Jun 29 9:48 pm

Behavior & Training > Drinking from Paw?

Cricket

Leap Year Cat

Purred: Sat Jun 16, '12 10:32am PST 
My cat has done this forever! She taught my other cat how to drink like that too. A behaviorist I met several years ago said she had seen seval cats that did that but didn't really know why. Don't really ssee an issue with it since it has been years!
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Scooter ~ Our Angel, Jun 19 1:13 pm

Kitten Corner > The Naming Of Cats

Cricket

Leap Year Cat

Purred: Tue Jun 5, '12 5:51am PST 
Cricket didnt have a name, only a number at the shelter so I started from scratch. I had met a cat named Cricket a few years before and thought it was a cute name and then I noticed that my new cat talked all the time. Cricket seemed like the perfect name for her!
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Jul 31 11:10 am

Cat Health > Fur Mowing/Barbering

Cricket

Leap Year Cat

Purred: Sat Jun 2, '12 6:34pm PST 
Completely agree that a dermatologist is a good option. Hopefully you are in an area that has one. If you have a Vet School in your area, check that as well for one.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Pepsi , Jun 5 3:08 pm

Cat Health > Fur Mowing/Barbering
Cricket

Leap Year Cat

Purred: Mon May 28, '12 12:57pm PST 
Could be that. You never know. My cat pulls her hair out from her tail when she has constipation or anal sac issues. She was almost bald before I knew what it was but now she is on a high fiber diet and is much happier and furrier.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Pepsi , Jun 5 3:08 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.