GO!

Food & Nutrition > Cat care

Sunshine

princess

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '12 1:34am PST 
when i was living with my mom there was a few times coons would steal our cats food so we ran low so my mom would make her own food for them it was cooked rice a cup of ground up cat food with a can of tuna and a pinch of garlic powder the vet said it was ok to do it and my kitten loved it plus the whole time he ate it he never once had fleas but as soon as we stopped feeding it we would have to give him a flea bath
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , May 3 2:33 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > my boyfriend 'hates' cats
Sunshine

princess

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '12 1:29am PST 
its a guy thing my dad was the same way claimed to hate cats but we caught him many times bribing cats to cuddle with him and as soon as he was caught he would say oh that darn cat just jumped on here when we had been watching him the whole time he just didnt know it
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jun 4 7:00 pm

Who's Feeling Silly > Weird habits - Do your cats have any?

Sunshine

princess

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '12 1:23am PST 
my cat used to try to love on you or lay in your clothes while you used the bathroom she wont try no more because we showed her how it feels to be bothered while trying to use the bathroom but she still wants to nap on the stove and on the back of the toilet nothing we have tried works to stop her oh and she loves to lay across the dogs water and food bowl so the dog cant eat or drink we have to move her so the dog can have food and water
[notify]

» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by , Nov 28 9:34 am

Laws & Legislation > Outlaw Vanity Tattoos for Cats!

Sunshine

princess

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '12 1:17am PST 
i have never heard of someone tattooing their cat wouldnt that be concidered cruel to the cat?
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Aug 6 3:22 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.