GO!

Who's Feeling Silly > So I fell in. I knew it would happen.

Antoinette- le Chat

Preferred pet to- a Philosopher

Purred: Sat Apr 21, '12 11:53pm PST 
I jumped in the shower with Dad once, wondering what he was doing in there. IT WAS WET! Why do humans stand in hot rain, anyway?shockcat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Apr 24 12:20 pm

Who's Feeling Silly > Weird habits - Do your cats have any?
Antoinette- le Chat

Purred: Sat Apr 21, '12 11:48pm PST 
I like to attack my dad's feet when he's on the computer. I also like to sit in the middle of anything he's reading.......especially Philosophy books (My favorite seems to be this human called Plato).
[notify]

» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by , Nov 28 9:34 am

American Shorthair > Would this cat be considered albino and do you think she could be mixed with Siamese and A.Shorthair

Antoinette- le Chat

Purred: Sat Apr 21, '12 11:20pm PST 
I don't believe this cat's an albino. She has blue eyes, which means the eyes are pigmented. An Albino would have pink eyes. She's a beautiful cat, though.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Apr 21 11:20 pm

American Shorthair > Greetings from a Newb

Antoinette- le Chat

Purred: Sat Apr 21, '12 11:16pm PST 
I'm an American Shorthair who essentially drafted my human. I just moved in with him 3 years back, after I'd been abandoned. He buys me toys, perches, and feeds me pretty well, and ain't bad for a former dog person. wink

I get to spend time at the lake, and he even takes me sailing. I wasn't too sure about the sailing, at first, but found out it's a blast, as is riding in the trailer behind his bicycle. Last year, I went with him on a bicycle tour, around lake Michigan and got to camp out in the woods, too! cat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Apr 21 11:16 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.