Postings by Jacoby

GO!

Food & Nutrition > What are some things to avoid in cat food? As well as recommended brands.

Jacoby

Purred: Thu Apr 19, '12 10:59am PST 
Thank you, I will check out some of the links soon. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , May 2 2:39 pm

Food & Nutrition > What are some things to avoid in cat food? As well as recommended brands.
Jacoby

Purred: Wed Apr 18, '12 4:27pm PST 
Alright, thank you for the information. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , May 2 2:39 pm

Jacoby

Purred: Wed Apr 18, '12 2:28pm PST 
I am currently trying to get more involved in my cat's health care. I would like to give him the best possible.

I am wondering what ingredients to -avoid- in cat foods. I am honestly clueless when it comes to this, and am willing to learn.

I also would like to hear of some recommended brands. Price isn't really an issue. I am merely curious.

Also what are the pros and cons of wet vs. dry food?

Thank you to all who respond. It is much appreciated. Just a cat owner trying to learn. kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , May 2 2:39 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Incredible Cat Survival Story

Jacoby

Purred: Wed Apr 18, '12 11:23am PST 
Oh, wow! What a lovely survival story. It's sad to hear of cats in those kind of situations, but I am glad the cat had a happy ending.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jacoby, Apr 18 11:23 am

Raw Food Diet > Has anyone ever offered their cat live prey?

Jacoby

Purred: Wed Apr 18, '12 11:07am PST 
No, I can't say I have fed live prey. I don't think that would go over well to be honest (with my cat at least.)
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Nyx, Jun 24 11:57 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.