Postings by Maizie Grace

GO!

Cat of the Day & Week > I am Cat of the Day!

Maizie Grace

Actually not so- graceful

Purred: Sun Oct 28, '12 12:57am PST 
My mommy says this is a big thing. She is very proud. Our family has been on catster since January of 2006 and I am the first to be CoTD! I'm also the baby of the family. smile

cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sundance, Oct 30 10:35 pm

Food & Nutrition > Cat Licks??
Maizie Grace

Purred: Thu Oct 18, '12 2:04am PST 
I've heard a number of things. She's grooming you, she's showing affection, a combination of the two, or, for the more cynical person, she likes the taste of your skin.

Cats in the same social group usually groom each other. Maizie is a licker. if she's in my arms, she's licking my cheeks and nose before she falls asleep. benjamin, the dominant cat in our home, has never been a licker. Not of skin, anyway. He'll lick the underarms of my shirts (I know, I know), but not the skin.

of course, if you put them together, Ben will lick Maizie, but May never licks him! I think it's his 'job' as the dominant to lick her, but that's another topic!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Maizie Grace, Oct 18 2:04 am

Behavior & Training > My Cat Bites a lot & Chews Wired

Maizie Grace

Purred: Wed Oct 17, '12 1:12am PST 
Yes, Bitter Apple has worked for me. On the off occasion it hasn't, I redirect to a chewy toy.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Samhain , Oct 17 5:12 am

Kitten Corner > How were you named?

Maizie Grace

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '12 10:23pm PST 
Owen - named after a character in an X-Files fanfiction story

Callie - my mother read the name in a book and liked it

Kizmet - my friend named him, and I adopted him after that

Benjamin - my favorite boy's name. Since I do not plan on having human children, I wanted to use it.

Maizie Grace - I heard it on a TV documentary one day. some woman had a cat named Maizie Grace, and I loved it. it fit her perfectly.

they have middle names too, but I won't go that far into it! haha.
[notify]

» There has since been 43 posts. Last posting by Mordecai Sabestain, Jul 8 4:29 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.