Postings by Havoc's Angel

GO!

Kitten Corner > How were you named?

Havoc's- Angel

Adventure time!

Purred: Sat Oct 20, '12 2:57pm PST 
I got my name when I knocked a cup of dr. pepper over that my mom's sister was drinking, so they named me Havoc, for all the havoc I caused as a kitten, good times, good times.
Max was named for....I don't really know why he was named that, maybe cause he looked like a 'Max'
Little Gurl was named for her size because she's also been little, she had kittens: Rose, Skiddles, BJ, and Smokefoot.
Rose was named for her sweetness.
Skiddles was named for her shyness.
BJ was named after my mother's cat, Bobo, who died a month before I was adopted.
Smokefoot is named after a character in a book, mom wanted to give one of them a name from them warrior cats books she reads.

That's how we were named. wave
[notify]

» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Mordecai Sabestain, Jul 8 4:29 am

Kitten Corner > new kitty?
Havoc's- Angel

Adventure time!

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '12 9:43pm PST 
Yes, I got a new kitten, and when I introduced her to the kitten I already had, she hissed at him, is their any way I can help them become aquainted?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Havoc's Angel , Mar 28 9:43 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.