Postings by George, Mary & Willy Darcy

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Kitten Corner > plz assist!! soo worried
George,- Mary & Willy- Darcy

In Residence at- Pemberly

Purred: Tue Apr 16, '13 11:59am PST 
Have never had to ch a situation, but suggest you call a vet's office, or any local Cat Rescue Group or your local animal shelter. Bless you for saving these little babies. Please keep us posted.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by George, Mary & Willy Darcy, Apr 16 11:59 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Fostering a Cat, Not SURE I Can Let Her Go

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '12 1:34pm PST 
BK said it best. And you obviously love cats, and what could be worse than not being able to feed and care for them if they became ill.

We all understand how you feel....but PLEASE think about what is best for the cat too.

Purrs,
The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Nov 30 7:33 am

Senior Cats > Is it time to help my lo boy cross the Rainbow Bridge?

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '12 1:30pm PST 
You have gotten alot of good advice. CATSTER members are always so helpful in cases like this.

Had to make this decision about eight years ago, but the cat was 19, and she was unable to stand up, and lost control of her bladder and bowels. So we knew it was time to let her go. It is never an easy decision, and it sounds as if you all are trying all ways of making the right one.

You are in our thoughts, purrs and prayers. Keep us posted.

And a big "Fake Cat" Hello to Delyte and The Grays....good to see you all posting.

The New Orleans Kittiesthinking
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Dec 9 10:39 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?

Purred: Fri Sep 28, '12 7:21am PST 
Glad you all had such a good time at the Cat Show. Yes, we are looking forward to a photo of BooBoo, Jr. and welcome her to "Fake Cats". By the way, Boris and Gracie's mom is on Facebook, and the "baby" Giada is growing so fast!!! She is precious. Seems like just last month we were waiting to welcome our first furless "Fake Cat Niece".

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 33.8 posts. Last posting by Stella, Apr 8 4:27 pm

Purred: Mon Aug 27, '12 5:22pm PST 
Thanks Delyte and Grays. We are staying home, nobody in the neighborhood is leaving either. So far winds of about 85-90 miles per hour are forecast, and 10-20 inches of rain. Sure wish we could send that rain to where it is really needed. I live only a mile from the Mississippi River. However, this area did not flood in Hurricane Katrina, but the fact that the 7th anniversary of Hurricane Katrins is Wednesday - that makes people very afraid.

Will be posting as much as possible until we loose power.

The New Orleans Kitties and Auntie Faye
[notify]

» There has since been 40.8 posts. Last posting by Stella, Apr 8 4:27 pm

Kitten Corner > 4 week old kitten not eating

Purred: Fri Aug 17, '12 9:23am PST 
We would have to agree with Hissy. Kittens this young can go downhill so quickly. Bless you for taking care of them, and giving them a chance at
owning people.

Keep us posted........

The New Orleans Kittieswavehug
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Juliette, Aug 19 5:07 pm

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '12 4:36pm PST 
For some reason I could not log onto CATSTER with my original password when I posted earlier today. Finally got in as "myself"....

Hope all the "Fake Cat Aunties" are doing well.

The New Orleans Kitties and Auntie Faye way to gowave
[notify]

» There has since been 54.8 posts. Last posting by Stella, Apr 8 4:27 pm

Cat Health > how do you handle a rainbow bridge crossing

Purred: Wed Jul 18, '12 1:10pm PST 
I came late to this thread also. Been EXTRA busy at work, then had computer problems and now problems with my right hand and foot. All of us on CATSTER understand your grief and sense of loss. I just lost my handsome Maine Coon mix, Louis Armstrong back in April. He had just made five years old, and I came home from work one day and he was on the sofa, I thought he was sleeping, and when I touched him he was stiff. I did not know Maine Coons can have a heart defect that can take them at ages 5-6. Two weeks to the day after I lost Louie a friend presented me with a TINY, fluffy black kitten (a female) her son had rescued out of a mud puddle. She has made me laugh every day, and helped me to heal.

As others have said, one day another cat will come into your life, not to take Baybee's place, but to make their own place in your heart and home. I lost four cats at one time when Hurricane Katrina came through the New Orleans area.

I know I will see all my beloved pets one day when we are reunited, along with my parents and other family and friends. I belive there is an "Animal Heaven", God created so many wonderful creatures, certainly they have a life after death also, and to make humans happy as well.

Sending Purrs and Soft Paw Pats,
The New Orleans Kittieshug
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Queen Tallulah Angel Dreamgirl, Jul 19 7:20 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > REMEMBER LOUIS ARMSTRONG & CELEBRATE HIS LIFE

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 4:36pm PST 
George runs over to Misu and hugs her, "Here I am, I was checking to make sure the hot food was still hot...MOL...MOL. Have you tasted the Crab Cakes...they are YUMMY!!!. And...I know a SECRET!!! (whispers in Misu's ear)...and soon everyfur will know....

George - Little Mancat of Mystery
[notify]

» There has since been 119 posts. Last posting by Sky, May 6 3:29 pm

Purred: Mon Apr 16, '12 8:03am PST 
Happy Birthday Stella. Hope you had LOTS AND LOTS of chicken and turkey and cuddles from your human.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 98.8 posts. Last posting by Stella, Apr 8 4:27 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.