Postings by Maple

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Kitten Corner > Big kitty squashing little kitties...
Maple

Purred: Thu Aug 23, '12 2:11am PST 
Also - when I grab Maple off the kittens, the kitten just sit really still and don't move... like they are mortified..
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Felix, Aug 28 3:23 pm

Maple

Purred: Thu Aug 23, '12 2:06am PST 
Thanks for posting!

Maple is 9 months old and is huge compared with 11 weeks old kittens.. Maple is definitely playing - but the kittens are scared and hissing because Maple sits on the and does the bunny leg thing... which hurts them. When I'm not there I keep them separated because I'm scared she will accidently hurt them. But when I'm there, I try to keep them around each other and just pick Maple up if she jumps on them - or put her in another room if she gets too boisterous. Spraying water has no effect on her because she loves water..

Has anyone had similar experiences??
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Felix, Aug 28 3:23 pm

Cat Health > Blood in diarrhoea stool

Maple

Purred: Thu Aug 23, '12 1:58am PST 
Maple is 9 months old now.

Two weeks ago we bought 2 new kittens, who are now 11 weeks old and we were told they had been wormed.

Now Maple has had diarrhoea for the past dew days, and last night I found blood in it.

Could it be that the kittens were not wormed properly and that Maple now has worms? Because Maple was wormed properly when she was younger and has been spayed. The vet said she would be fine until her next yearly booster.

Any advice would be great ( I am going to the vet tonight) but am concerned now!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Aug 23 8:45 am

Maple

Purred: Wed Aug 22, '12 3:30am PST 
Maple has now accepted my two new 10 weeks old kittens.

However now the problem is she tries to play with them, as if they are her size! She is hurting the kittens unintentionally, but doesn't stop when they scream in pain.. she thinks it's a game.

Do I just have to keep them separated until the little ones grow and can play with her?

Thanks,
Ella
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Felix, Aug 28 3:23 pm

Kitten Corner > 7 month old kitten not reacting well to two new 7 week old kittens

Maple

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '12 6:58am PST 
Hi there,

Maple is now 7 months old and we've decided to get a friend for her.
Well we ended up getting two new friends for her, however all she does is hiss at them if they come too close.
Any hints on improving their relationship? Should I put them together or wait for them to do it of their own accord?

Thanks,
Ella
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Al Hirt, Aug 10 1:24 pm

Behavior & Training > Suddenly more aggressive
Maple

Purred: Sun Apr 15, '12 3:44am PST 
Thank you for your response!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by CK Angel Ryder Knowles, Apr 15 2:35 pm

Behavior & Training > Suddenly more aggressive

Maple

Purred: Fri Apr 13, '12 5:48am PST 
Hiya,

Maple is about 5 months old now.

In the last week or so, she has started jumping at our legs, scratching more and biting harder and I'm uncertain as to why, because nothing has changed. I'm certain she is playing with us - but it seems so aggressive. Maybe she doesn't realise she's getting stronger?

Does she need more toys? will having her spayed help?

Thanks!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by CK Angel Ryder Knowles, Apr 15 2:35 pm

Behavior & Training > Water & sink obsession

Maple

Purred: Thu Mar 29, '12 2:32am PST 
Hi there!

My Maple has an obsession with water, sinks & the shower - every time she hears the water running she comes running! She hates being bathed - but if there is an empty sink that's had water running in it - she just dives straight in.

Has anyone ever seen this before? Just curious, as I thought most cats hated water!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Kosuteh, May 24 11:44 am

Behavior & Training > Tia's new habit...

Maple

Purred: Sat Mar 10, '12 4:14am PST 
Maybe she's bored??

Have you thought about buying some new cat toys/furniture?

smile
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Emily, Mar 12 3:07 pm

Behavior & Training > 4 months and still biting/attacking hands..
Maple

Purred: Thu Mar 8, '12 8:13am PST 
Thanks for all the replies guys, gals and kitties!

Can't really afford another kitten, so more toys and patience it is!

Thanks again smile
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tia, Mar 9 3:26 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.