GO!

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > New Members

Charlie and- Bailey

Love and- Purrrrrrs!

Purred: Thu Feb 2, '12 7:10pm PST 
Hi there! We are new too, and loving this site! smile
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 5 2:09 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > We are brand new!
Charlie and- Bailey

Love and- Purrrrrrs!

Purred: Thu Feb 2, '12 6:54pm PST 
Alexander is such a handsome kitty! Thanks for welcoming us with open paws! We are loving this place!kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Feb 5 2:08 pm

Who's Feeling Silly > Kitty Hockey

Charlie and- Bailey

Love and- Purrrrrrs!

Purred: Thu Feb 2, '12 5:51pm PST 
Mommy and I looooove to play hockey. Our linen closet has a small space between the bottom of the door and the floor...just perfect for a catnip MOUSE to fit under! Mommy slides the mouse FAST toward the door, and I play defense! I use my body to block that darn mouse from going under the door! (Good thing I'm a BIG girl...Maine Coons are purrrrrfect goalies!)If I block the mouse, I swat it around a while. If the mouse gets under the door, I fish it out with my paws! Anymew...that got me wondering...what are your favorite games you play with your family?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 3 8:06 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > We are brand new!

Charlie and- Bailey

Love and- Purrrrrrs!

Purred: Thu Feb 2, '12 5:30pm PST 
Our names are Charlie and Bailey, and we are brand new to Catster! Mommy thinks I'm a full blooded Maine Coon, and my sister Bailey is a medium haired, solid white domestic kitty. Boy were we glad to find this forum! There are lots of helpful kitties and kitty mommies here. We have been browsing, (with mommy's help) for about 20 minutes! (Although what REALLY keeps our attention is that arrow thingy that moves across the screen...mommy calls it a MOUSE?!- huh, no wonder it's fun to swat at...) anymewwww, we would love other kitty friends, so meowwww at us soon! smile
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Feb 5 2:08 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > Dirty Stinky Cat

Charlie and- Bailey

Love and- Purrrrrrs!

Purred: Thu Feb 2, '12 5:18pm PST 
Mommy volunteers at a kitty shelter. One of her kitty friends there can't clean himself, either. Mommy brushes him with the Furminator, then uses alcohol free pet wipes to clean his fur. It's a good way to bond with your furry feline too! I love when mommy grooms and uses wipes on me, even though I clean myself too!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 3 12:10 pm

Get Well Soon > not doing well might be dying
Charlie and- Bailey

Love and- Purrrrrrs!

Purred: Thu Feb 2, '12 4:48pm PST 
We are purrrrring for you and your human.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 2 4:48 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.