(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Queenie found, but terribly changed
Bodrouex

all you need is- love

Purred: Tue Nov 19, '13 4:54pm PST 
YAY, and hope Fluff comes in soon!
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Mr D - D'boat #19, Nov 20 10:01 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
Bodrouex

all you need is- love

Purred: Tue Nov 12, '13 3:46pm PST 
Not again..this is very sad. I can only wish you luck
[notify]

» There has since been -6.1999999999998 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Raw Food Diet > Am I doing this raw thing right??

Bodrouex

all you need is- love

Purred: Fri Nov 1, '13 6:45pm PST 
I do not raw feed,except as an occasional treat for those that like it. but know Blue Ridge very well, great company. The kitten Grind is intended to be used as the meat portion of a raw diet, the Kitten MIX does have bone and organ in it. I think it's very important to know that Blue Ridge really does organic raise its own animals on pasture, here in GA ; no buying livestock that are from or have been fed who knows what or where. I am not into the organic, raw, etc but can tell you from seeing the place and etc if I was going to feed raw it would be this product.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bodrouex, Nov 1 6:45 pm

Kitten Corner > What do you think of this?

Bodrouex

all you need is- love

Purred: Fri Nov 1, '13 6:37pm PST 
I hate admitting my sister is right, but yes, big, TALL containers are better. The "Jumbo" litter boxes are 'just adequate' for even a medium sized kitty in my mind , things like storage bins or BEST YET mortar mix tubs or wallpaper past tubs from home improvement stores are far better and inexpensive to boot.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Nov 13 1:17 pm

Food & Nutrition > Help! My cat is hopelessly addicted to Fancy Feast!!

Bodrouex

all you need is- love

Purred: Wed Oct 30, '13 5:51pm PST 
The wet foods here are FF and Friskies, Meowma can't afford throwing away 3/4 of the food she puts out and couldn't afford the so called 'good stuff' if we did eat it. We have cats from 0-15 years old here and not a one has health problems or obesity, and I along with several others have had quite a lot of very favorable comments from cat show judges about what great shape we are in. So, we say addict away, we don't see why your person would be determined to spend three times the money for great marketing!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bodrouex, Oct 30 5:51 pm

Kitten Corner > What do you think of this?
Bodrouex

all you need is- love

Purred: Fri Oct 25, '13 6:09pm PST 
Something else you can do--start having a radio go off to play for a few hours a dy when you aren't home, raise the volume a teeny bit daily. Drop things on purpose, when sheis looking but isn't too close, work your way closer. It's VERY quiet here in a single home with just us kitties and meowma so she makes sure to schedule/make some noise to make sure all kitties develop the bold, happy, loving burmese personality and don't be scaredies!
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Nov 13 1:17 pm

Who's Feeling Silly > Weird habits - Do your cats have any?

Bodrouex

all you need is- love

Purred: Mon Sep 23, '13 3:58pm PST 
My mom Bon Bon walks around the house with a piece of buffalo fur meowing, I like getting in my big hammock swing Meowma made me and being rocked like a baby. My sister Pandora and I both meow with our tongues sticking out. Brandywine and Pandora fetch toys. And Wookie and Taj have never had any kittens but will let anyone nurse on them.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Loki, Nov 28 9:34 am

Cats & Travel > Flying a cat with a heart murmur

Bodrouex

all you need is- love

Purred: Mon Sep 23, '13 3:53pm PST 
wish people here would pay for services like that!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bodrouex, Sep 23 3:53 pm

Behavior & Training > Very inappropriate elimination!! I am going out of my mind!

Bodrouex

all you need is- love

Purred: Fri Sep 20, '13 7:32pm PST 
IF it is a pain issue, or even if he's actually spraying but does it inside the box, you can also get a big storage tub and cut a door into it so you have a foot-tall, nice big box with a 6-8 inch wide "door" in it, so that if he pees up high it stays inside!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Monkee, Sep 25 5:55 am

Cats & Travel > Flying a cat with a heart murmur
Bodrouex

all you need is- love

Purred: Tue Sep 17, '13 4:06pm PST 
Meowma does not ship kittens, if the new person lives far away then the person has to fly her and the kitten if they want one delivered! The kittens ride under the seat in front of Meowma and you would be surprised at how calm most are, they don't even meow except a little when the plane lands, at the same time all the human babies cry--we think the ears must hurt like humans do sometimes. .Many times these kittens have never even been away from other cats at ALL, so every bit of this is new to them, and they are still ok. There is very little room under the seat in front sometimes and even the hard carrier made to fit there, and it's near impossible to find, will not fit under all seats. For this reason soft carriers are better, plus Meowma thinks that the fact that the cat can actually feel you through the fabric might help keep him calm. She DOES unzip the zipper enough to put her hand in and massage thekitty a bit at thew airport, until they go under the seat, and will give a kitty treat or what have you and they can eat it. or not. She does carry a 3 oz can of food and small water dish just in case, but has never had to use them. If the kitty eats something 5-6 hrs before you ever leave the house he should be fine for the day. remember that cats about to have surgery are fasted for 12 hours ahead, and do not get to eat but a few bites late in the day--best just wait until you get where you aregoing. This also helps avoid poop and pee in the carrier which is not fun at all. Meowma says if your cat is shy, carry a jacket or something to keep the carrier covered while you are in the airport, he should be fine in the shade under the seat. Coal is right, he needs a harness witl leash already attached before you get out of the car at the airport, you will have to hand carry thru security.put the harness on snug enough to not come off, and putyour hand through the loop on the leash in case he gets away. Get the other human to go thru first and be ready on the other side with whatever you covered the cage with, ready to cover kitty if he goes nuts (. If you have to, scruff him and support his butt until the security person swabs your hands.
we dont think any of this will happen to you, but it is best to have this option open if at all possible, and be ready but not nervous--just so the cat does not end up loose in the airport if something goes wrong.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bodrouex, Sep 23 3:53 pm

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.