Postings by Mutzi (now in heaven)

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Cat Health > my sweet kitten is gone
Mutzi (now- in heaven)

Purred: Thu Apr 25, '13 7:00am PST 
Thank you so much. I am just so sad. I want my sweet kitten back. I feel overwhelmed in my empty apartment, filled with grief, wishing my Mutzi would appear around a corner, or I'd turn and she'd be sitting behind my head.

I started this blog to remember her, mutzi malamut dot blogspot dot com
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bowski, Apr 25 6:11 pm

Cat Health > my sweet kitten is gone
Mutzi (now- in heaven)

Purred: Tue Apr 23, '13 11:55am PST 
Dear all,
I am heartbroken. Mutzi, who was diagnosed with HCM a year and a half today, threw a clot in each leg this morning. It was terrible to see her in such pain. There was nothing the doctors could do for her, and she quietly passed over into the world beyond as I held her close on my lap.

We buried her in a beautiful meadow where she would have sunshine and birds around her.

I just got home to my empty apartment. I am so lonely and I just want her here and can't believe she is gone. She should have had half her life ahead of her.

I miss my kitty so much. I don't know what to do now.
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Bowski, Apr 25 6:11 pm

Cat Health > HELP!!! Out of atenolol...pharmacy didn't deliver, don't know what to do :(

Mutzi (now- in heaven)

Purred: Tue Jan 1, '13 9:34am PST 
Thank you so much for the advice. I've managed to squeeze two .3 ml doses out of the bottle (she takes .5 normally). I'm going to give her one now and keep an eye on her and take it from there. I hope this is okay for my kitty.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Phillipe, Jan 3 12:44 pm

Cat Health > HELP!!! Out of atenolol...pharmacy didn't deliver, don't know what to do :(

Mutzi (now- in heaven)

Purred: Tue Jan 1, '13 6:48am PST 
Thank you for your post, Ben! Yes, I called the vet, the pharmacy, and 3 animal hospitals, who won't dispense without hearing from my vet or giving her an actual exam. Vet/pharmacy closed, and no way to reach the vet outside of the office. I managed to squeeze one more dose out of the bottle, but there isn't enough for tonight. It looks like I will have to take her for a completely unnecessary trip to the ER frown Thank you for your thoughts
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Phillipe, Jan 3 12:44 pm

Mutzi (now- in heaven)

Purred: Mon Dec 31, '12 3:49pm PST 
Hi everyone,
Does anyone in the Boston area have a cat that takes atenolol? Mutzi gets hers from a pharmacy in NH. I ordered some on Friday and they usually drop it off the next day. It hasn't come at all, and I don't understand! She has one dose left, and tomorrow is New Year's day, and I can't get in touch with her vet. The local hospitals won't give it to me without examining her, which means taking her to the emergency room. I can't afford it and she has been to the vet so much that I really don't want to take her again...the emergency room is so traumatizing for her! I'm wondering if anyone around this area has any, and could spare just one milligram for her. I was told that if she suddenly doesn't have any, it's very bad for kitties. Does anyone have any advice? I'm so worried (and angry...why didn't it come???)
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Phillipe, Jan 3 12:44 pm

Cat Health > purrayers needed...in emergency room...
Mutzi (now- in heaven)

Purred: Mon Oct 15, '12 5:36pm PST 
Mutzi over here....thank you to all of my kitty friends here for your wishes! I have been on antibiotics and pain medicine for five days now, and am now peeing in the litter box again. Mom is relieved because she has to go away for a few days and was so worried about me! I go off pain meds today, and mom bought me chicken wet food and a new scratcher!!! It has been a hard week for me, so I've been hiding under the bureau a lot, but come out and snuggle when I realize I'm not going back in the cat carrier! Hopefully I continue to heal. Purrrr to you all smile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Oct 15 6:23 pm

Mutzi (now- in heaven)

Purred: Wed Oct 10, '12 11:53am PST 
Thank you so much! Had to leave Mutzi at the vet for a few hours so they could get a urine sample. She is in pain and I feel so bad for her. I hope she will be ok. It seems she has something new every few months and I just want her to be healthy and comfortable.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Oct 15 6:23 pm

Mutzi (now- in heaven)

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '12 10:21am PST 
Mutzi update! Luckily there was no blockage, but there was no urine to test, so they aren't sure what was going on. She is on antibiotics for a possible UTI, and I'm waiting to hear from my regular vet. Thank you for your sweet gifts and good thoughts
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Oct 15 6:23 pm

Mutzi (now- in heaven)

Purred: Mon Oct 8, '12 9:31pm PST 
Hi everyone, Mutzi is waiting to be seen right now...we are at Angell because she is having strange urinary issues. Straining to pee all over the house, only little droplets coming out, and she can't keep still in carrier, keeps trying to pee and licking herself. She is so uncomfortable...I'm so scared that this is related to her HCM....we need your purrayers....thank you so much.
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Oct 15 6:23 pm

Cat Health > HELP - my roommates overdosed Mutzi on Atenolol
Mutzi (now- in heaven)

Purred: Sun Apr 29, '12 8:12pm PST 
Update: Spoke to the animal poison control center...Mutzi is out of the woods for now. Love this website - found the number on another forum! hug
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Apr 29 10:54 pm

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.