Postings by Mia

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Raw Food Diet > Cooked chicken?
Mia

You have left me- no other- choice........

Purred: Sun Jan 29, '12 6:41am PST 
Hi again everyone! Ok when you say raw, like actually raw raw? like go to the store buy chicken, beef etc take off wrapping and just put it in the bowl? or am I missing something? Is there certain parts that mom needs to look for? I heard mom talking to dad about maybe putting me on a combo of canned food 2 times a day and a kibble in between. I heard mom say, I wouldnt know what to buy from the store for Mia if we was to do this Raw thing!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Merlin - An Angel Forever, Jan 29 5:16 pm

Mia

Purred: Sat Jan 28, '12 7:35pm PST 
Thank you Merlin! Mom is a bit worried about the food that I have been eating. I really like my Kitten chow, but appartently it's not very good for me frown
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Merlin - An Angel Forever, Jan 29 5:16 pm

Mia

Purred: Sat Jan 28, '12 4:23pm PST 
Hi everyone, I was just wondering, is it okay for me to eat unseasoned boiled chicken breast? Or even any other boiled meats?
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Merlin - An Angel Forever, Jan 29 5:16 pm

Cat Health > Meowing at the litterbox?

Mia

Purred: Sat Jan 28, '12 7:29am PST 
**Update**
Mia is good, no UTI or anything else! She just like to meow snoopy

I wanted to thank you all again for the help and advice.
Also, she has stopped "presenting" since she discovered that her kitty friend is just a toy. Cant lie, it does look real lol it tricked hubby, son and myself.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mia, Jan 28 7:29 am

Behavior & Training > Softpaws!

Mia

Purred: Tue Jan 24, '12 8:01am PST 
Hi Toast! My mom has been trying to get those soft paws on me since early December. She got them in size extra small seeing that I am just a kitten still, they was HUGE on my little razor sharp claws. so mom tried again last week seeing that I have grown, they do fit now, but I REFUSE to let her get more than one on at a time. It took her two days to get Two caps on even with the distraction of treats. Not to mention that after she got them on I tried to chew them off. Mom decided that it's easier just to take me to get my claws trimmed, mom is scared to do it her self as when I am with her I squirm alot, but with the pro's I sit quietly for 3 minutes and go in my carrier, I get treats and a nice day out.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sam, Jan 26 6:56 am

Mia

Purred: Tue Jan 24, '12 7:55am PST 
I wanted to thank you all again for all the info and help! I would rather pay higher price for her food than see her sick or have to pay outrageous vet bills for an issue that can be prevented. I guess the best way to put it is, Much like humans, if we take better care of our selves we have less to worry about.

Much like kids, it takes a village to raise a kitten smile
After our vet appointment I will give you all an update on this thread.

Btw, when I called the Vet for appt. I mentioned what is going on, he laughed and said ok no prob, but I think she just wants to show you that she is going in her box, but go ahead and bring her in later.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mia, Jan 28 7:29 am

Mia

Purred: Mon Jan 23, '12 7:07pm PST 
OMG Cruiser, I was just on that site and I am shaking. I would love if any of you can make suggestions on brands that are safe for her to eat. I don't want my baby to get sick, the mere though of something happening to her makes me tear up. Last month we had a scare that my step son got a ring worm from her and the in laws came to ensure that we get rid of her a.s.a.p I cried like a baby. I know shes a cat and all but she was not only a early Christmas gift, but she is what is filling my "empty nest syndrome"

We are going Marketing tomorrow so any help on brands would be deeply appreciated. Thanks to each and every one of you!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Mia, Jan 28 7:29 am

Mia

Purred: Mon Jan 23, '12 6:54pm PST 
@Kitty, OMG YES! shes been doing this all day so far! I also posted about this position in the behaivor side of the forum, I couldnt quite put it into words the way she is sitting.or what ever that is that she is doing! Shes an indoor baby, so not boy cats around.. unless her stuffed friend is a male..

Thank you all for the suggestions and information, trust me when I say I take all of your comments and advice. The Kitten chow will be history. I have heard that wet food gives them the runs... which I am sure is not good either?

Boy this is just like my first child! Wish they came with instructions!
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Mia, Jan 28 7:29 am

Behavior & Training > are all my kids hitting puberty at the same time?

Mia

Purred: Mon Jan 23, '12 1:33pm PST 
Ok stupid question. Mia is 4 months old. We got her a stuffed kitty that is smaller than her. She seems to have fallen in love with it. the past week she has been cleaning the genital area A LOT more. last night I observed her in a position that well.. it looks like she was presenting her self. At first I thought she hurt herself like maybe her butt hurt? But I realized that its only when baby kitty is around! She is having an issue with meowing at the litter box, but other than That Mia don't make noise (purring aside) She is not fixed. honestly I did not have any intention on fixing her. I will try and video this and upload it. Maybe I am just over thinking it all. Maybe I am not seeing what I think I am seeing. I have pre-teen sons that are taking notice to girls...
Now my Kitty wants a boyfriend?!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mia, Jan 23 1:33 pm

Mia

Purred: Mon Jan 23, '12 12:50pm PST 
Bk, I am def going to check that out. I was informed by the lady that I got her from that she should eat kitten chow for about a year. But then again... she didnt really seem all that concerned with the cats that she had. we got Mia when she was only 5 weeks old according to this lady, Mia was already eating Kitten chow for 2-3 weeks.

Ralphie and Randy, my husband suggested that maybe she just wants to tell us that she was in or about to go to the box. I thought to my self.. how silly, I thought cats dont like attention when they are doing business!

We are going to try and get into the vet within the next few days to be on the safe side. I am going on vacation in a month and Mia will be with my neighbor who I trust! Just want to make sure that she is healthy.
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Mia, Jan 28 7:29 am

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.